Cardiff City home 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night was a good night indeed.

First chance to go for a while. Took me old man who hasn't been for a ages either.

Chicken Balti Pie and a few shandies.

Entertaining football (disrupted by a spawny wank goal)

2nd Half fightback.

2 goals from my new hero Andy King (Who I did used to think wasn't much cop. I am now a believer)

Great atmosphere.

Should have ended with a hatful.

Oh yes, last night was a good night indeed.

Pretty much how my night went. The guy I went with said about two minutes before their goal "they don't look like scoring".

It's amazing the transformation in Neilson under Sousa, I hope it continues as i don't rate Lamey.

Great ball in by wellens for the first and a sublime finish for the second. Great stuff!

Sorry my misunderstanding, i assumed you were referring to the 'entertaining football'' thread.

Why the feck did you think that

I had just walked out of a fantastic game of football, and simply came on here to express my honest assessment of it

Why do you think that I would spend my time making comments of that nature simply to wind you up - I couldn't give a toss about that stupid, tired argument and it speaks volumes that you think that I would waste time doing so

Last edited:
Slightly surprised with all the praise for Oakley, he was awful first half and he gave the ball away with almost every pass. Much improved second half though.

Quality result and much deserved.

Not that I'm biased:icon_roll But Wellens was imo the worst of the midfield trio first half, gave the ball away and tried daft passes that had no chance of getting to their target.

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

Make up your own minds.

Well bearing in mind all you've posted on the post match thread is that rubbish and feck all to do with the game, I think my mind is made up ta.

Honestly, it's like being in a playground for goodness sake!

I'd like to take credit for this win by the way.

During all the other games this season, I've been wearing the blue home shirt from last season. Yesterday I wore the white JJB/Alliance and Leicester shirt, and we won. Coincidence? Psh, shmoincidence!

Last edited:
Far be it for me to be controversial but I thought Cardiff's goal was good. At the time I thought it was deliberate but since I was the other side of the pitch I bowed to popular opinion and took it that I was wrong. Seeing it again I have once more concluded that it was a shot. Seeing it again I think Ikeme should have done better.

I thought their goalkeeper played very well and it is interesting to note how superb King's finishing was - the keeper had no chance with either goal.

Far be it for me to be controversial but I thought Cardiff's goal was good. At the time I thought it was deliberate but since I was the other side of the pitch I bowed to popular opinion and took it that I was wrong. Seeing it again I have once more concluded that it was a shot. Seeing it again I think Ikeme should have done better.

I thought their goalkeeper played very well and it is interesting to note how superb King's finishing was - the keeper had no chance with either goal.

He also played well in the play offs - unpalatable but it wuz their goalie what wun it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669