Cardiff City home 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shame all the teams around us won (except portsmouth)

EDIT: Just seen Preston lost as well

No, that's a good thing: the lower teams winning means that the top teams are not pulling away. Easier for the mighty City to sail past them! :icon_bigg

But not the midfield which started in our 4 wins this season.
And no Bothroyd taking the pressure off etc.....
League position, average attendance blah blah blah.

Like I said, if you're chirping after the QPR game I'll be as happy as you.

IF, when sir, when!:icon_lol:

Its definately shut me up, Iv'e been on the fence with Sousa so far, dont agree with his style (at this level) because in this league we need to be more direct (r.e Cardiffs first goal!). But that second half was fantastic! :038:

What has Sousa done with our old Robbie Nielson ? :038:

Perhaps we will start singing that Kisnorbo song about dear Robbie before too long. My son said he played really well at Coventry as well, he seems to have done well since being replaced by Lamey and then getting his place back.

It's JAS I am meant to despise, he was the one speaking all the Derby wasn't he? Sorry Kingypants.

Eh, Drydal, What's Occurring?

Not our fault you have injuries son. You got beat by the better team on the night, as you did at your place in the Play Offs. Leave it there.

Perhaps we will start singing that Kisnorbo song about dear Robbie before too long. My son said he played really well at Coventry as well, he seems to have done well since being replaced by Lamey and then getting his place back.

My OH and I were trying to put something together last night, but she pointed out that Neilson doesn't rhyme with "woah-a-oh". I suggested

Neilson,
Dum, dum, dum, dum,
Neilson,
Dum, dum, dum, dum,
He used to be shite...

Not quite got the same ring to it, has it?

Neilson has played well since the start of the season, he did'nt deserve to lose his place to Lamey.

John Salako described King's 2nd as Lampard-esque. Saw the goals this morning and they looked pretty good

It's JAS I am meant to despise, he was the one speaking all the Derby wasn't he? Sorry Kingypants.

Eh, Drydal, What's Occurring?

Not our fault you have injuries son. You got beat by the better team on the night, as you did at your place in the Play Offs. Leave it there.
No disagreement here. Your luck seems to have turned.

My OH and I were trying to put something together last night, but she pointed out that Neilson doesn't rhyme with "woah-a-oh". I suggested

Neilson,
Dum, dum, dum, dum,
Neilson,
Dum, dum, dum, dum,
He used to be shite...

Not quite got the same ring to it, has it?

It doesn't scan like that, no.

Try "Rob Neilson" instead :icon_wink

John Salako described King's 2nd as Lampard-esque. Saw the goals this morning and they looked pretty good
His late runs into the box are very Lampard-esque, and he seems to be getting better and better. Just hope we can hold onto him as no doubt premiership clubs will start sniffing round soon.

Cardiff brought a few didn't they? Still rather subdued compared to their normal lot.

All the more Taff bashing to be had from 60 minutes onwards.

Most funniest moment of the evening was my Dad jumping up in celebration when Dyer hit the sidenetting. Hilarious :icon_lol:

Cardiff brought a few didn't they? Still rather subdued compared to their normal lot.

All the more Taff bashing to be had from 60 minutes onwards.

Most funniest moment of the evening was my Dad jumping up in celebration when Dyer hit the sidenetting. Hilarious :icon_lol:

It was miles wide as well. Not even close.

Last night was a good night indeed.

First chance to go for a while. Took me old man who hasn't been for a ages either.

Chicken Balti Pie and a few shandies.

Entertaining football (disrupted by a spawny wank goal)

2nd Half fightback.

2 goals from my new hero Andy King (Who I did used to think wasn't much cop. I am now a believer)

Great atmosphere.

Should have ended with a hatful.

Oh yes, last night was a good night indeed.

What a typically stupid comment

We were outstanding tonight, and for the second game running look like a genuinely gifted side technically

The difference in some of these players is quite extraordinary

Sorry my misunderstanding, i assumed you were referring to the 'entertaining football'' thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669