Cardiff City home 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Far be it for me to be controversial but I thought Cardiff's goal was good. At the time I thought it was deliberate but since I was the other side of the pitch I bowed to popular opinion and took it that I was wrong. Seeing it again I have once more concluded that it was a shot. Seeing it again I think Ikeme should have done better.

The reaction of the scorer made me think it was a fluke.

Having seen their goal, I think you are being harsh on Ikeme.

Agreed - I can't believe people are laying blame on him for a cross (/shot) hit at a decent speed that hit the top of the side netting on its way in.

And as previously said, the players reaction was almost embarrassment.

This content is currently unavailable
The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.

This content is currently unavailable
The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.

You're not missing much Webbo. Frontal shots rather than rear though for a change :icon_bigg

the link to the entire album or the links to the individual pics?

tbh I don't understand why that happens, cos whilst my profile is to friends only, my photo albums can be seen by anyone, unless of course it might be cos you aren't registered on FB? Dunno if that makes a difference or not.

the link to the entire album or the links to the individual pics?

tbh I don't understand why that happens, cos whilst my profile is to friends only, my photo albums can be seen by anyone, unless of course it might be cos you aren't registered on FB? Dunno if that makes a difference or not.

Yeah I do have FB, and the funny thing is that it used to work and then a few months ago it just started saying "error" or whatever it says. Oh and yeah I'm just referring to the links to entire albums that you post on here. Perhaps we should just become friends on it :icon_wink

Far be it for me to be controversial but I thought Cardiff's goal was good. At the time I thought it was deliberate but since I was the other side of the pitch I bowed to popular opinion and took it that I was wrong. Seeing it again I have once more concluded that it was a shot. Seeing it again I think Ikeme should have done better.

Just seen the goals for the first time and sorry David I'm certain that was definitely an intended cross.

King's goals were classy, and the less said about Dyer's miss the better :icon_eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669