Cardiff City - Play-off Semi-Final 1st Leg (Home)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Toronto (Canadian Atlantic Time) is 5 hours behind UK (British Summer Time) at the moment. If that is true, the match will kick off at 8:15 your time.

Yeah... but i've been burned so many times by time zone differences, daylight savings time, etc

Best to get the big screen TV on early & tuned to the football channel, (possession is 9/10 of the law), so the missus has to watch her Coronation Street sunday morning wrap-up, in the bedroom :038:

Can't wait for this game, we can't lose in my opinion certainly don't want to go Cardiff needing a win. I think we will draw this 1-1 with Hobbs scoring.

I know I'm late but... what on earth's going on here. Bob?

It does seem slightly unorthodox to use a past tense verb where such lowly peasants as myself would use an adjective, but I'm sure Boc will clear this up with a great explanation before we know it.

It does seem slightly unorthodox to use a past tense verb where such lowly peasants as myself would use an adjective, but I'm sure Boc will clear this up with a great explanation before we know it.

... or possibly not.
:icon_redf

Can't wait for this game, we can't lose in my opinion certainly don't want to go Cardiff needing a win. I think we will draw this 1-1 with Hobbs scoring.

So you think it'll be a draw, but don't want to go to Cardiff needing a win? Hoping for 120mins draw and a win on penalties? :102:

Last edited:
Bless.........it's easier for us old uns cos we've already been there and done that. I hope for your sake you don't have to go through the heartbreak of a defeat though.:icon_cry:

So do I. :icon_sad:

Game will be on Sunday - lunchtime kick off in UK/Europe, with an early morning start for viewers in USA & Canada.

Game is going out live around the world, Sunday morning 7:45am KO for me on Setanta Sports

We have a mighty army of about a dozen City fans in Toronto, so have to decide between bacon & egg & a mug of tea and watching at home with the kids, or getting down the pub (Duke of Gloucester) for a crack with the lads in a smelly pub with a 20 year old TV?? (No beer served before 11;00am :mad:)

Is that Fox Soccer Plus as it has been rebranded? I've not seen it on the TV Schedule online yet.

Bless.........it's easier for us old uns cos we've already been there and done that. I hope for your sake you don't have to go through the heartbreak of a defeat though.:icon_cry:

I felt like someone had stolen my soul when that Welsh bastard tucked away that penalty for Swindon.

I can only hope such heartache does not await our young TBers.

Last edited:
Oh...one last thing.

72-0 Penfold gives us a first leg advantage. The Colonel chips in also.

Last edited:
Peruzzi
Ferrara
Pessotto
Torricelli
Vierchowod
Sousa
Deschamps
Conte
Vialli (c)
Del Piero
Ravanelli

Subs:
Rampulla
Porrini
Jugović
Di Livio
Padovano

Peruzzi
Ferrara
Pessotto
Torricelli
Vierchowod
Sousa
Deschamps
Conte
Vialli (c)
Del Piero
Ravanelli

Subs:
Rampulla
Porrini
Jugović
Di Livio
Padovano

Juventus - Champions League Final? - 1996?

Peruzzi
Ferrara
Pessotto
Torricelli
Vierchowod
Sousa
Deschamps
Conte
Vialli (c)
Del Piero
Ravanelli

Subs:
Rampulla
Porrini
Jugović
Di Livio
Padovano

Ah, easier one than the Jamaican national team. :icon_wink

Well it's obviously Juventus with Paulo Sousa, Vialli and Del Piero playing for them. Didn't realise Ravanelli played for them though.

It must be in the mid 90's sometime, but I don't know the exact event.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669