Cardiff City - Play-off Semi-Final 1st Leg (Home)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Profondo Rosso

Martyn
Pitcher
Edworthy
Brown
Tuttle (c)
Quinn
Hopkin
Roberts
Houghton
Freedman
Ndah

Subs:
Veart
Rodger
Dyer

Profondo Rosso

It's Palace, obviously. Is it the losing playoff final team from '96?

Yep. Thought I would make a relevant one. Let's just hope the game turns out the same way. :icon_bigg

Last edited:

Wombat

Is that Fox Soccer Plus as it has been rebranded? I've not seen it on the TV Schedule online yet.

Miles Away - I get Fox Sports added to my regular Canadian cable channels ($3.00 per month extra), unfortunately they lost the Premiership rights about two years ago, so I now have to cough up $15 a month to have the Setanta channel. Fox Sports has a great Soccer Report every night & highlights / goals from all games, so i keep that going, and Setanta gives me 5-6 'live' Premiership games a week, so thats not too bad value for the $15

The Fox Soccer Plus carries roughly the same games as Setanta, so I haven't persued that one. Besides, the wifewould kill me if I added another pay-channel, when I already spend about $120/month on my TV bill, and half my leisure time watch English football:021:

Blue Maniac

Alzheimers sufferer
Kingy_85 said:
Didn't he win a competition ?
No, he was actually on trial. Allen thought he could work well with Shaun Newton, but the guy opted for a move to Aylestone Park instead because he thought they had a better chance of getting Premier League football the following season.

Miles Away

Miles Away - I get Fox Sports added to my regular Canadian cable channels ($3.00 per month extra), unfortunately they lost the Premiership rights about two years ago, so I now have to cough up $15 a month to have the Setanta channel. Fox Sports has a great Soccer Report every night & highlights / goals from all games, so i keep that going, and Setanta gives me 5-6 'live' Premiership games a week, so thats not too bad value for the $15

The Fox Soccer Plus carries roughly the same games as Setanta, so I haven't persued that one. Besides, the wifewould kill me if I added another pay-channel, when I already spend about $120/month on my TV bill, and half my leisure time watch English football:021:

Thanks for the info. I deal with similar domestic bliss, which will only get worse with City's inevitable promotion.

It appears that stateside the game will be shown online at espn360.com live. Dessie, take note.

http://espn.go.com/broadband/espn360/schedule

:038:

I will be at the beach, sipping pina coladas and watching City give the Welsh a good hiding. Can't ask for much more than that.

Last edited:

Spanky Fox

looks like i am going to miss the game :( My team is playing sunday we kick off at 12pm(11am) and 1st vs 2nd, playing for the championship, so if we win looks like a big party so wont make it bad, if we lose then i will be back in time for the second half.

Of course leicester city is first on my agenda but i also want to add the championship medal to my golden boot award :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669