Cardiff City - Play-off Semi-Final 1st Leg (Home)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fear not everybody, the never to have lost a game or even drawn lucky Gorilla suit will be dusted off and down the walkers for a guarenteed win at the Weekend! :031:

I JUST GOT A TICKET!!!!!!!!!!

Absolutely over the moon, so excited about this weekend- if we can make the best of Cardiff getting beaten 2-0 by the sheep, bearing in mind they made a lot of changes, we could be looking at a 3-0er i reckon. Optimistic... but who cares?

Optimism was saying maybe we'll be in the playoffs this year... and here we stand.

Just heard on BBC Radio Leicester the trailer for commentary on this match 'tune in tommorow from 12 for all the build up' oops! have they got the wrong day - FFS! do they not know we are playing on Sunday!?

3 nil up, who gives a fk were leicester boys and were going up! thats the song for sunday, when waghorn bangs int the 3rd :)

Were you? What are you now?

we are leicester, and gonna beat you 5-2 on agg come next wednesday night, we are much much better team, you can only dream of what its like to play in the premiership, fact ha.

your just a small team from swansea!!

IMO, if we stop 'em from scoring at our place, we'll be fine

Just heard on BBC Radio Leicester the trailer for commentary on this match 'tune in tommorow from 12 for all the build up' oops! have they got the wrong day - FFS! do they not know we are playing on Sunday!?
They must be having a 25 hour build up. It is a big game...

I had a dream last night that we won this 6-1 !

Just thought I'd share...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00