Cardiff post match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people on here will make me ****ing f off. Some people are complete cnuts you know, they really are.

Some people on here will make me ****ing f off. Some people are complete cnuts you know, they really are.

Alex i feel your pain, sometimes it's difficult to restrain, especially for me.

****TARDS!!

You would change your tune if it happened to us though.

For **** sake the amount of games we have lost because of such errors are high, maybe we can enjoy it happening to us for once.

Still looking for excuses after a good 3 points away from home, clean sheet and never looking beyond doubt.

Get over your hatred of Ollie and accept a good away win when you see one, any 3 points is good when your in a battle.

Yes it's a good/lucky away win. If the 3 points is all you think about, that's fine you'll be happy, I'm pleased for you, personally I expect more. The performance certainly sounded better, but that doesn't make us world beaters. The strikers misfired, Hume was rarely in the game. If we had have lost most of you would be asking what the hell was going on, but as you're easily satisfied, you just see the 3 points. I look beyond the win, look towards the future, and as it stands those tactics today might have got us a draw, but fortune favoured us, we wont win enough games through lady luck.
If you don't like my moaning, though, put my posts on ''ignore''.

wahoo bit of a surprise and other results went our way we just need to back it up against preston to put a bit more daylight between us and bottom 3....might open a nice bottle of chilled wine :)

Yes it's a good/lucky away win. If the 3 points is all you think about, that's fine you'll be happy, I'm pleased for you, personally I expect more. The performance certainly sounded better, but that doesn't make us world beaters. The strikers misfired, Hume was rarely in the game. If we had have lost most of you would be asking what the hell was going on, but as you're easily satisfied, you just see the 3 points. I look beyond the win, look towards the future, and as it stands those tactics today might have got us a draw, but fortune favoured us, we wont win enough games through lady luck.

Or why dont you just not post because you are making everyone think we have lost a game we have won

pee1.gif *City fans celebrating a good away win*pee2.gif

Last edited:
Wonder how Hendrie got on?

Absolutely delighted with this win - come on now Foxes, let's beat Preston and Bristle and start moving away from the relegation places.

I walk around Cov on Monday with a smile from ear to ear. I was told that we were fecked and bound to be relegated last week, I agreed and now the tables are turned. If only the season could here and now.

Hopefully it continues against PNE.

Yes im very easily pleased, it's not like were in a relegation battle where the points are all that matters.

I should change my outlook and demand dreamy football where we mesmerise our opponents with how amazing we have become.

Really, what utter tripe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00