Cardiff post match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucky in the fact that we've won courtesy of an own goal. Although did sound like we played better. Still don't understand why Holloway keeps playing Hume on the wing.
I could take that every week. TBH I could not care less where he plays Hume. If we win thats all that matters. Play the fcuker in goal if we are going to win.

Still don't understand why Holloway keeps playing Hume on the wing.

According to Holloway it's because he doesn't think he has anybody else better to play in that position.

Not really, I'm being realistic, Kick out from the keeper leading to an own goal, no creativity from the wing, Hume was hardly in the game.

Any chance we could save the Holloway slating for another day? It'd be nice to just enjoy the win without pissing on our chips.

Any chance we could save the Holloway slating for another day? It'd be nice to just enjoy the win without pissing on our chips.

as long as we can also save the "we can make the playoffs. ollie can turn this around" bollocks :)

We won stop moaning you miserable fart

No, wont :110: I've been sat listening to the game, very, very grateful for the win and the 3 points, but I knew people would start to say Holloways tactics are working, when the win was nothing to do with his tactics ... that includes the substitutions near the end. He didn't by any chance go to the Mickey Adams school of football management did he ?

Christ its tight in our league - any from 10 to go down really.

We need to follow this up with turning Preston over next week then we might see a bit of day light.

No, wont :110: I've been sat listening to the game, very, very grateful for the win and the 3 points, but I knew people would start to say Holloways tactics are working, when the win was nothing to do with his tactics ... that includes the substitutions near the end. He didn't by any chance go to the Mickey Adams school of football management did he ?

Where did anyone say that ?

Ollie Out!!!

still a long way to go to get out of the shit.......my thinking is that it will be colchester and sheff wed, funny feeling scunny will crawl out leaving hopefully cov or saints to drop

The good thing is more teams are being dragged into it.All in all a good day for us,we are by no means out of the woods but results wise today could have not been a lot better for us

Last edited:

If we had lost though, he'd be for it big time.

You're the only person to have mentioned his tactics.

Seeing as you have mentioned his tactics though, can I ask if we'd have lost today would that have been down to Ollies tactics?

Not really, I'm being realistic, Kick out from the keeper leading to an own goal, no creativity from the wing, Hume was hardly in the game.

You would change your tune if it happened to us though.

For **** sake the amount of games we have lost because of such errors are high, maybe we can enjoy it happening to us for once.

Still looking for excuses after a good 3 points away from home, clean sheet and never looking beyond doubt.

Get over your hatred of Ollie and accept a good away win when you see one, any 3 points is good when your in a battle.

Shut the **** up and stop moaning!!

I see your man Kevin Blackwell who you stated should have replaced Ollie some weeks ago has had some great results at Sheffield United so far hey??

Just enjoy the win ffs

I see your man Kevin Blackwell who you stated should have replaced Ollie some weeks ago has had some great results at Sheffield United so far hey??

The grass is always greener on the other side, if your a short sighted wanker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669