Cardiff post match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
...well think we ought to sign Purse up, took it great, made his keeper look rubbish !!!!... thank you Cardiff, and COME ON YOU FOXES !!!!

Atleast I don't lie :icon_wink

I didn't lie, I infered a false hood. It shows that some of you don't look past the end of your noses, happy with 3 points rather than looking at the overall picture of things.
Disco Bob doesn't know me from adam, who is he to say what I did or didn't do, or whether my opinion is worthy of airing or not, just because it differs from his ?
There is a certain group on these boards that are mates and like to try to gang up to do a bit of cyber bullying and throw insults because their tiny minds haven't evolved enough to construct sensible answers.

I didn't lie, I infered a false hood. It shows that some of you don't look past the end of your noses, happy with 3 points rather than looking at the overall picture of things.
Disco Bob doesn't know me from adam, who is he to say what I did or didn't do, or whether my opinion is worthy of airing or not, just because it differs from his ?
There is a certain group on these boards that are mates and like to try to gang up to do a bit of cyber bullying and throw insults because their tiny minds haven't evolved enough to construct sensible answers.

:icon_roll:icon_roll

I'm from Amsterdam:023:

Some people like to try and focus on the good points, solid at the back, outplayed them, passed the ball a bit, Hendrie did ok on his debut, quite a few chances... where as you seem to be only focusing on the fact it was an own goal. And you say you're the one looking at the bigger picture?

Some people like to try and focus on the good points, solid at the back, outplayed them, passed the ball a bit, Hendrie did ok on his debut, quite a few chances... where as you seem to be only focusing on the fact it was an own goal. And you say you're the one looking at the bigger picture?

Now that's a sensible post, what you say is right, I did pick on the bad points and yes there was some very good points to the game, maybe it's my lack of faith in Holloway and his tactics etc, etc, that makes me pesimistic. Everytime we win one match the euphoria goes ott.

Trifull (and others) is merely trying to express an opinion and he is getting slammed for doing so. That is all very well whilst the tone is much more pleasant than it has been. I would like to remind certain members of two things. One this is the Internet and two, rule four which says:

4. Personal abuse of other forum users is not permitted. If you disagree with what someone else says, say so and use whatever arguments you like to support your views. However personal attacks only suggest that you cannot support your views in any other way and are not allowed. They will be edited as and when moderators find such abuse. This is not censorship of your opinions, but a rule designed to ensure that we conduct a friendly debate. Remember - attack the argument and not the person.

Love him or loathe him he should not be getting the treatment that he and others have had for merely expressing a different opinion. :icon_sad:

Back on topic, bloody good day out, two good pubs, and won at cards on the train for once.
DJ didn't have his shooting boots on, but his pace caused them a lot of problems. Wasn't the best game in the world, but that was partly due to the gale blowing. They wouldn't have scored if the game had lasted three hours. Finally, JFH was an absolute joke, those who said we should have signed him should have seen his total non-effort throughout the game, as well as getting mardy with his team-mates.

Now that's a sensible post, what you say is right, I did pick on the bad points and yes there was some very good points to the game, maybe it's my lack of faith in Holloway and his tactics etc, etc, that makes me pesimistic. Everytime we win one match the euphoria goes ott.

I haven't seen any OTT euphoria on here - just the sheer joy of getting three points away from home in a game we were expected to lose

It's the natrual reaction of any football fan :102:

Are you inferring another falsehood?

What were the VERY good points?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673