Status
Not open for further replies.
Oi Rhydal, I found it

bottle-slice_03.gif

350__1_90234-choker-with-spikesde.png

they're probably going to bottle it against Leeds now too

harrumpf

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MypqRHva5TQ

It would appear that McNaughton agrees with Richard Keys and Andy Gray. :icon_lol:

An technologically inept and don't know how to use Youtube links!

To me it looks deliberate and youtube is done by putting the bit after the v= in the url with youtube tags, thus. Click on the youtube icon
youtube.gif
to get the tags. :)

[YOUTUBE]MypqRHva5TQ[/YOUTUBE]

Have you read some of the comments on there? Apparently he is a Legend for barging into her and, as one comment puts it 'Putting her in her place!' .....

Seriously, has football really got that many inbred pigs following it? :102:

Its looking that way... pathetic isnt it.

Its looking that way... pathetic isnt it.

I am honestly really shocked. I know lads like a bit of banter and jokes are made in jest etc and can get carried away on accation, but some of the things posted are crazy! I can only assume that these are very sad men who are dominated by their partners and this is the only way they can vent their frustration.... that or Welsh! :icon_wink

It certainly seems as if he swerves at the last second to make sure he takes her out.

It is the swerving that creates doubt in my mind too. :icon_conf

Does look deliberate to me too. The fact that he doesn't apologise says alot too.

That he's got no chance of getting on the board at Sheffield United?

He probably caught her laughing at him for his lame attempt to put away a chance from two yards early in the second half.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1383280/Cardiff-players-drinking-session-Middlesbrough-defeat.html?

'Dave Jones tore into his Cardiff players after discovering they had been out drinking less than 48 hours before the crushing defeat that cost them the chance of automatic promotion to the Barclays Premier League. The Cardiff manager gave his squad permission to attend a supporters' player-of-the-year function on Saturday, on condition they remained sober and headed straight home afterwards. Instead, Sportsmail understands most of them headed into the city centre for a booze session that went on late into the night. Some are thought to have been drinking the night before as well'

Last edited by a moderator:
What McNaughton did is no different to what di Canio did imo in deliberately pushing an official over.

If the FA are consistent he should get an 11 game ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00