Carl Cort Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carl Cort said:
He added: "I feel I have a lot to offer. I'm over my bad spell of injuries. I am just really looking forward to the new season now.

See nothing to worry about!

Decent signing. His record speaks for itself, if we can keep him fit and Allen can get him going, there's no reason why he cant perform.

Is this the same F-I-F that used to mooch around the BlueArmy Mailing List at ecafe some years ago?

:icon_lol: Far from it, mate! :056:

Maybe we are just giving our opinions,if you rate his transfers then good luck to you I wouldn't criticise you for your opinion.I think the Keeper was a good signing,N'Gotty and Cort are players I don't rate.I'm not particulary taken in by MA's jovial Cockney Banter/manner,I prefer to judge him on how his team performs.I don't want a Manager who makes me laugh I want one who can produce a team to win football matches

Only thing I didn't like so far was his face when he exclaimed 'the Premiership' at the Press Conference on his appointment.

Is this the same F-I-F that used to mooch around the BlueArmy Mailing List at ecafe some years ago?

I don't think it is - although the one you're talking about did email me a few weeks ago.

That's a pity. I am sure that he and Melton would have got on well together.

That's a pity. I am sure that he and Melton would have got on well together.

FIF Fox in France, was a good poster on For Fox Sake. I hope it is him used to have some good "debating" sessions with him

If he can stay fit, it could be a good bit of business for you. He scored 31 goals in 94 appearances over three years. Average 30 games a season and 10 goals.

Good luck Corty. :038::icon_roll

if he can stay fit, it will be a real shrewd signing, especially for nowt!,

If he can stay fit!!??!! He would have to get fit first - he hasn't played a single minute since the start of November last year, FFS!

If he can stay fit!!??!! He would have to get fit first - he hasn't played a single minute since the start of November last year, FFS!

Agreed. i hope that he has been bought in as a bit of a shot in the dark not on to much money and hope that it pays off. Because if theyve brought him in as the main man to lead our front line they could get an awful expensive kick in the teeth due to his lack of appearances.:icon_sad:
Or he could play 40 games next season score 25 and MM and MA are complete genius:icon_bigg

Agreed. i hope that he has been bought in as a bit of a shot in the dark not on to much money and hope that it pays off. Because if theyve brought him in as the main man to lead our front line they could get an awful expensive kick in the teeth due to his lack of appearances.:icon_sad:
Or he could play 40 games next season score 25 and MM and MA are complete genius:icon_bigg

hopefully option 2 :icon_bigg:icon_bigg:icon_wink

What do you all think of are new sighing Cort!!!
It is a good idea to get a tall player upfront.
But i also think that he will start on the bench.
[what a waste of money]
I don't think that Cort will play upfront with Hume!!!
[But you never know]

Good for hoof ball and Dave Rennie. :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: He will have had two of the great challenges in the game, Carl Cort and Lee Morris. He deserves a medal. :icon_bigg :icon_bigg ;)

Last edited:
I don't think that Cort will play upfront with Hume!!!
[But you never know]
I will have a £200 bet with you that should Carl Cort and Ian Hume still be City players at the end of the 2007/2008 season and neither have had injuries that keep them out for more than 10 games they will have played together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669