Carlisle 2 - 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stringer is a disgrace. I suffer him for the away games I can't get to and he truly is abysmal. He will often criticise his own team and argue against decisions that go our way. He had a go at one of our players for going down (in his opinion) too easily a couple of weeks ago. OK, so he is on the BBC and perhaps thinks he should be impartial, but come on, I want a completely partial blue-tinted fan commentating on my team not a robotic politically correct moron.

Where is SWWG these days?

To me, it sound's like he almost wants the opposition to score, biggin them up at every opportunity.

Glad I'm not the only one who see's it like that.

Get rid.

Stringer is a disgrace. I suffer him for the away games I can't get to and he truly is abysmal. He will often criticise his own team and argue against decisions that go our way. He had a go at one of our players for going down (in his opinion) too easily a couple of weeks ago. OK, so he is on the BBC and perhaps thinks he should be impartial, but come on, I want a completely partial blue-tinted fan commentating on my team not a robotic politically correct moron.

Go on then apply for the job next season :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_wink

Has this been official anywhere? I was in front this. People shouting and swearing at the St Johns people (who didnt quite know how to get to him). Then we scored and people started dancing to chelsea dagger which was most uncomfortable.As you say sympathies with the family.

I'm not sure that it is something that an official announcement would be made about.

He's still alive and well, I think he's just too busy with work to post on here any more.

Shame :icon_lol:

Is that 'shame' to the first part of your sentence or the second? :icon_wink

Getting back to the match i thought Dyer had a good game, set up both goals and was actually taking on defenders again. King did just keep lumping the ball down field near the end when he should have been looking to the wings or playing it into the corners. I didnt think it was handball to be honest, seemed to close.

There number three was an embarassment, Gradel pushed him in the chest and he went down clutching his face and then had the cheek to shrug his shoulders at the crowd as if to say what else was he supposed to do.

Getting back to the match i thought Dyer had a good game, set up both goals and was actually taking on defenders again. King did just keep lumping the ball down field near the end when he should have been looking to the wings or playing it into the corners. I didnt think it was handball to be honest, seemed to close.

There number three was an embarassment, Gradel pushed him in the chest and he went down clutching his face and then had the cheek to shrug his shoulders at the crowd as if to say what else was he supposed to do.

Yeah I thought Dyer had a great game back to his best. Not sure why Person feel she cannot play Gradel for 90 minutes, starting to annoy me now. SCOTT DOBIE and MICHAEL BRIDGES scored against us that is so embarassing.

He was a joke, the ref should have booked him for that and maybe even a red (second yellow) as he tried it on a few more time as he found he could get away with it.

Yeah I thought Dyer had a great game back to his best. Not sure why Person feel she cannot play Gradel for 90 minutes, starting to annoy me now. SCOTT DOBIE and MICHAEL BRIDGES scored against us that is so embarassing.

Michael Bridges would probably still be playing in the Premier League if it wasn't for all his injuries, he's still got the skill.
Dobie Is a Scottish international.

Michael Bridges would probably still be playing in the Premier League if it wasn't for all his injuries, he's still got the skill.

Same with Kavangh and Graham, could easily be playing in the Championship but are all injury prone.

He must be good then. I can't believe people are actually saying that Carlisle are a good team look at the league. And to say Kavanagh would still be in the prem is just stupid. They have two decent players - Graham and Anyinsah apart from them two they are a poor side, who we should of easily beat.

Last edited by a moderator:

He must be good then. I can't believe people are actually saying that Carlisle are a good team look at the league. And to say Kavanagh would still be in the prem is just stupid. They have two decent players - Graham and Anyinsah apart from them two they are a poor side, who we should of easily beat.

The thing is football is not like that and match's like this happen .

Nobody said that :icon_wink

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673