Carlisle 2 - 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
He actually did not die of a heart attack. He was chewing gum on which he choked to death. This is the truth from one of the medics who attended.

:icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: And they tried CPR on him ,when in fact he chocked ffs, one of the first thing's they should check is the air way!!!!!!

Then all he would have needed was mouth to mouth .

That is very basic first aid which i have had to do as part of my coaching badges.

:icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: And they tried CPR on him ,when in fact he chocked ffs, one of the first thing's they should check is the air way!!!!!!

How do you know that they didn't check his airway?

So, because he had choked, they would only need to have used mouth-to-mouth?

What if his heart had stopped as a result of acute hypoxia? Would they need something in addition to mouth-to-mouth in that case?

Are you really suggesting that trained first-aiders would fail to check the airway?

Are you really suggesting that trained first-aiders would fail to observe whether or not the chest was rising and falling in response to attempts to ventilate him?

That is very basic first aid which i have had to do as part of my coaching badges.

Have you ever done a basic common-sense course where you learn to put your brain in gear before spouting forth?

How do you know that they didn't check his airway?

So, because he had choked, they would only need to have used mouth-to-mouth?

What if his heart had stopped as a result of acute hypoxia? Would they need something in addition to mouth-to-mouth in that case?

Are you really suggesting that trained first-aiders would fail to check the airway?

Are you really suggesting that trained first-aiders would fail to observe whether or not the chest was rising and falling in response to attempts to ventilate him?

Have you ever done a basic common-sense course where you learn to put your brain in gear before spouting forth?

have you do a course on how to dress for a football match or are you just trying to be like big lee :102:

saw you today but didnt want to up set you,i'll wait till monday for that :023:

He actually did not die of a heart attack. He was chewing gum on which he choked to death. This is the truth from one of the medics who attended.

A very close member of his family says it was a heart attack.

Last edited:

No, not 'in fact' more like 'in ridiculous Internet rumour'. But let's not let that get in the way of indignant outrage.
Stupid St John's ambulance brigade, I'll bet they didn't even bother putting a plaster on him.

No, not 'in fact' more like 'in ridiculous Internet rumour'. But let's not let that get in the way of indignant outrage.
Stupid St John's ambulance brigade, I'll bet they didn't even bother putting a plaster on him.

The time it took them to get to him it was to late TBH weather it was a heart attack or he chocked ,the paramedics where even longer ,he stood no chance which is what i am angry about TBH if they got to him a bit quicker he mite still be with us!!!!! .

And it not just the st john peeps, our stewards where not good as well.

The time it took them to get to him it was to late TBH weather it was a heart attack or he chocked ,the paramedics where even longer ,he stood no chance which is what i am angry about TBH if they got to him a bit quicker he mite still be with us!!!!! .

And it not just the st john peeps, our stewards where not good as well.

FFS! What about the people round him? Does it not shock you that none of them had any idea what to? Couldn't one of them have actually gone down and guided the stewards/SJ/medics to where they were actually needed?

I could see what was happening from where I was in the Kop - people were waving - but there were also people waving about other things than a desperately ill man - how were the stewards etc supposed to distinguish between the two types of waving from their low vantage point? What happened to the old tradition of football fans waving a white hanky when trying to attract urgent attention? Do people carry white hankies any more?

A lot of things could have happened differently - but they didn't - they happened the way they did. That's what life (and, I'm afraid, death is about. No need to be angry about it - no sense in being angry about it. But a chance for individuals to consider what they themselves might have done differently, rather than looking round for somebody to blame.

have you do a course on how to dress for a football match or are you just trying to be like big lee :102:

saw you today but didnt want to up set you,i'll wait till monday for that :023:

I sincerely hope that whatever it is that you're waiting until Monday for, it's more intelligible than what you've written here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669