Carlisle 2 - 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Peterborough play Millwall - they can't both get 0 pts
I'm not bothered about Peterborough TBH. It's Milwall and The Dons that I would worry about if I thought I needed to.

The title is just for pride, second place will do me fine.

I'm not bothered about Peterborough TBH. It's Milwall and The Dons that I would worry about if I thought I needed to.

First place is everything to me. I still think we'll do it though

I'm afraid I see this result as a good thing simply because it helps to dispel the delusions that we have an adequate squad. We are a flakey team in a poor division.

I couldn't care less whether we go up as champions - if Peterborough continue as they are doing then they will most likely take that less than fantastic honour.

However, I am with Melton in thinking that there isn't much doubt about us getting promotion - one way or another. When we do I just want to believe that the club will not have any confidence in this set of players flourishing at a higher level - because they won't.

A lot of investment is required before August.

First place is everything to me. I still think we'll do it though
Not for me, I'll be screaming for Peterborough to beat Millwall, even if it means them going above us.

Not for me, I'll be screaming for Peterborough to beat Millwall, even if it means them going above us.

I'll be hoping for a goalless draw. Should see us pull 2points further away from both of them.

Spot on.

It seems we are doing our best to make this as tense as possible....Typical Foxes.

This is one big feck up by us.
Next Friday Posh play Cheltenham and Millwall are at Yeovil whilst City play Saturday.

Its a racing certainty that for the first time in months, by the time we play Hereford we will no longer be top. From the position we were in we are making real hard work of this.
Why are we a team that seems to suddenly have no momentum, no confidence, when we are supposed to have a squad thats better than anything in this league.:102:

This is one big feck up by us.
Next Friday Posh play Cheltenham and Millwall are at Yeovil whilst City play Saturday.

Its a racing certainty that for the first time in months, by the time we play Hereford we will no longer be top. From the position we were in we are making real hard work of this.
Why are we a team that seems to suddenly have no momentum, no confidence, when we are supposed to have a squad thats better than anything in this league.:102:

because its Leicester, its what we do :mad:

because its Leicester, its what we do :mad:

I could accept last weeks result against an in-form side that were fired up for a result. Today though was shocking considering the incentive that Colchester handed us with their result against Millwall.
We were up against a side who have struggled all season, they had players out, which whilst not guaranteeing a win should have stacked everything in our favour.
I'm really disappointed tonight, more so than at any stage this season.
Our form over the last 10-12 games is no better than mid-table, and this is division 3 FFS!!!!!

A & s stand at the top one block before the kop ,haert attack :icon_sad:

just before they scored their second goaal.
Blimey.

Did news get round that ground before you left? Usually this shit is kept quiet until the families have been informed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669