Carlisle 2 - 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
:018: Melts someone has died thats out of order mate .

we saw them working on the person then covered them up with one of the st john blankets
WTF?

I'm trying to find out how factual your information is. I've heard of people dying in football grounds before only to find out it's total bollocks.

I am not out of order, I'm asking questions based on experience.

Carlisle were there for the taking but we were dreadful.

Warner is a joke keeper. Kisnorbo is a liability. Our passing was absymal.

We are miles away from being a decent team on recent evidence. A bit of pressure and they totally bottle it.

Why was NP celebrating the win with Mandy 5 mins from the end when he should have been sorting his defence out?

Please take advantage of some mug manager by selling Fryatt in the summer. I don't think I can stand watching him again next season. He's a con artist, not a footballer.

did you know him then?

I watched it with binoculars, they were going frantic with the CPR.

What could have been a great day for all LCFC fans tuned into a terrible day all round.

The guy was just behind from where we sit. His friends and family were screaming for the first aiders to get there quick. In typical fashion the chap was right on the back row of the stand. When they did arrive they were doing their best with the guy but obviously to no avail. Had him stretched out on the back row of seats.

Think it happened soon before we went ahead. The euphoria of Fryatt's goal seemed almost distant as I saw what was happening behind me. Then they score... then the poor chap (evidently) loses his battle.

Feel hollow and sick tonight with everything that happened both on and off the pitch. :098:

RIP.

Last edited:
Absolutely shite. Nobody else would do what we have done just typical Leicester. 7 points clear of 3rd with 5 games to go, yeah I am sure we can blow that if we try. Kisnorbo is a waste of time, Brown looked quality at the back however Hobbs at right back cannot happen again. Asdrit bloke looked alright and at least Fryatt scored. Overall trash again and part of me don't want us to go up. A season of getting battered week in week out in the championship don't appeal to me.

t least Fryatt scored.
:icon_conf

What about all the ones he missed that would have gave us three points?

Does he get let off because he's du du, du du Matty Fryatt whilst you slate the other players.

you never saw the end then did you !!!! i was still in the ground

What ever you say Newts, what ever you say, I suppose Boc didn't see anything either. I am not going to explain myself to you anyway you know **** all to what I did today and when we actually left the ground.

You as usual add to the story and I think it's all wrong!

:icon_conf

What about all the ones he missed that would have gave us three points?

Does he get let off because he's du du, du du Matty Fryatt whilst you slate the other players.

I don't like Fryatt as a player I am just saying at least he scored and he should get some confidence from his goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669