Carlisle 2 - 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
What? If you make a mistake you don't just keep thinking about them you move on don't you?
No, you analyse what went wrong and how you can avoid making the same mistake again.

I'm wondering at what point do the PE teachers stop saying "Good effort, bad luck" and start telling it as it really is?

Kisnorbo is a jinx. He just reminds me of bad times whenever I see him play. People criticised Morrison whenever he played but we were unbeaten when he was playin and he wasn't in the squad today. Joke.

Kisnorbo is a jinx. He just reminds me of bad times whenever I see him play. People criticised Morrison whenever he played but we were unbeaten when he was playin and he wasn't in the squad today. Joke.
Kisnorbo should just forget about it and move on.

Did Willlow bet on the draw as well as a Carlisle win?

We didn't play that badly today (Warner apart). Quite a good game for the neutral.Just a shame we didn't win.:icon_sad:

Not good that. I'm just hoping we have enough about us to limp over the line in second place because I don't think we will win the title now and I don't think we'd even get to Wembley if we had to settle for the play-offs, let alone win it.

Still, on a side note, atleast we netted a few :102:

Fact is the title is still in our hands. If we win all our remaining games we are champions. Peterborough need us to drop at least 2 more points than them to get ahead of us.

And the Tigers won and go back to the top of the league.

Pearson says in his post match comments that he would still rather be us than anyone else in terms of the league. Despite being top I disagree. Peterborough are in form and for me will win the league. Would you rather be a off form Leicester than anyone else?

What ever you say Newts, what ever you say, I suppose Boc didn't see anything either. I am not going to explain myself to you anyway you know **** all to what I did today and when we actually left the ground.

You as usual add to the story and I think it's all wrong!

i was in the ground well after the match had done,why i am not tell you as its got ferk all to do with.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's the main thing.

give me a shit game and us to win anyday. The neutrals can all go and **** themselves with a chair leg!

The thing I'm trying to say is we didn't play badly. Their keeper made at least 5 top drawer saves today, we had several shots blocked and yet I keep reading how crap we were.

I'm as sick as anyone that we didn't win, but some of these comments are ridiculous.

Their keeper made at least 5 top drawer saves today, we had several shots blocked and yet I keep reading how crap we were.
Has it crossed your mind that better players/players with more desire, may have scored instead of missing?

For a shot to be blocked or saved, you must have aimed it in the wrong direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669