Carlisle (A)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fox58

Full-time 2-1 a good 3 points

Carlisle (A) 1 - 2

Not the best of games but 3 points none the less. Well done City

a good win keeps the pressure on the chasing pack

It's amazing how we keep winning even though we're not playing great, unlike Leeds and Scunthorpe. Very pleased.

Just wish Millwall hadn't won. Their last minute goal took the gloss from the afternoon

We shouldn't worry about millwall. we are doing all that we need to do. great day for city! i thought this might have been a banana skin today but we've proved again that we can grind a result out.

We must praise NP for the current position. so far he is doing a fantastic job. well done nigel!

Enjoy the moment :)

It might be horrible to be even playing in this league, but i cant recall us having only 2 defeats against us after 20 games in any season.

We are not great, but we are on course.

Well done City, how was the game it was hell here in Tenerife watching SSN bloody cold as well only 17 degrees, ah well back to reality Monday and bring on the POSH

We must praise NP for the current position. so far he is doing a fantastic job. well done nigel!

Completely agree. He's a grafter. He also appears to have excellent team-management skills, understated competence, and an intuitive understanding of when and how to make substitutions, something that's been lacking for a while.

I like him.

Shit - I hope that's not the kiss of death! :(

Well done City, how was the game it was hell here in Tenerife watching SSN bloody cold as well only 17 degrees, ah well back to reality Monday and bring on the POSH

we'll do our best to be a match for you not only on the pitch but from the stands as well..could be a classic, lets hope so.

Weve only lost one match in the last 20 so we got some 'balls' and our fans do try to lift our team away from home.

I cannot comment on the actual game since I was not there. I do feel however that Leicester go to games expecting to win whether home or away and opponents are now expecting to lose. It does seem to be the opposite with Leeds and teams at the moment want to play them. How delicious!

I cannot comment on the actual game since I was not there. I do feel however that Leicester go to games expecting to win whether home or away and opponents are now expecting to lose. It does seem to be the opposite with Leeds and teams at the moment want to play them. How delicious!

Thats the respect that you have to earn. Imo the longer you are top the more teams will be happy to get a draw against us. Its like we are taking a psychological edge into our games.

Thats the respect that you have to earn. Imo the longer you are top the more teams will be happy to get a draw against us. Its like we are taking a psychological edge into our games.

It will be more and more obvious as the season goes on, hopefully we will remain where we are for the duration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669