Celebrity Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Family 60's rock band
Engelbert Humperdinck 60's singer
David Icke Former Sports Presenter turned reptilian humanoid discoverer
Lee Jobber Bare-chested 23 stone super-fan.
Martin Johnson Egg-chasing World Cup winning captain.
Kasabian Top Band
Rusty Lee Hysterical former TV Chef. Now wife of Jimmy Nail.
Gary Lineker Jug-eared host of Matach of the Day and legendary goal hanger.
Bill Maynard Actor (Oh No, It's Selwyn Froggitt!)
Mark Morrison Singer ("Return of the Mack")
David Neilson Actor (Roy Cropper, Corrie)
Gary Newbon TV Sports Presenter
Nicholas Parsons Sale of the Century host
showaddywaddy 1970's Teddy Boys Band
Willie Thorne Slap-headed Snooker Ace

Kasabian and obviously Linker excluded, any of these actually been spotted at Filbert Street or Way?

I saw Mark Morrison walk on at half time once about 15 years ago. Everyone started shouting "who are yer?" Which is good as it's been said he supports spurs.

Out of those, I would say that only David Neilson has attended as a fan rather than as a celebrity - I have seen him home and away, sitting with the ordinary fans. Also famous for actually 'advertising' his support in his role as Roy Cropper - ah, ah, ah, Citeeeee (whilst sneezing), etc.

Out of those, I would say that only David Neilson has attended as a fan rather than as a celebrity - I have seen him home and away, sitting with the ordinary fans. Also famous for actually 'advertising' his support in his role as Roy Cropper - ah, ah, ah, Citeeeee (whilst sneezing), etc.

He also read our a code of some machine once in the cafe that was "lcfc97"

yes code on a broken fridge or freezer just after we had won the league cup.

It was the model number of the gas cooker.

Ha ha..... used to do that in primary school assemblies all the time.

he used to drink in the Western before the match but not seen him for a couple of seasons

lets not forget the start that is ian beales son fro eastenders.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't forget Manish Bhasin, presenter of Football Focus - He's a big Leicester fan apparantly.

and Geoff Peters from Talksport

DJW

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675