Celtic at Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
homer said:
Foxes_Trust said:
bocadillo said:
The Voice From Above said:
What outburst was that bocadillo? Sounds interesting.

I'm talking about when 'Foxes Trust', the contributor to this board, was apparently tired and emotional and wrote on behalf of the Trust, "We can't be bothered to tell you". (He must have been writing on behalf of the Trust because he wouldn't have written "We" otherwise)

I don't think that the Trust should be talking to fans in this way in any forum, even this. And I am surprised that we haven't had an apology yet.

If 'Foxes Trust' does not feel an apology is due, perhaps he would let us know to whom at the Trust we should address our complaints on this matter.

The Trust has been posting informatively since it was set up when the club went into administration, with people involved dedicating numerous hours of their time getting fans messages over to the club even to those who don't want to listen.

It can be a difficult task as the club believes we are constantly attacking them, while many fans don't think we criticise the club enough.

Members of the Trust have faced far more pressure from the club over certain issues & toughed it out. The post made above does not swear at fans, it expresses frustration that few turned up for an open meeting.

One or two on this board seem to be taking a very high moral stance over one post, goodness knows how you would have dealt with being challenged eyeball to eyeball when someone from the club took exception to something we had said.

If you can't let go of one loose late night post, I hope you never serve on a jury, else the hangman will be recalled for a speeding offence.

What a patronising twat you really are

For your information I've gone "eyeball to eyeball" on many an occasion - both privately and professionally - and with a lot bigger fish than the chumpies on the LCFC Board

I suspect one or two people on here could say the same

A simple apology was needed, but you're too thick to even see that, aren't you ?

Pathetic to the core - not the Trust , but this particular individual

It's shameful. You are completely f*ckin' shameful

Are you angry Homer? :lol:

i would imagine fewer are turning up to such events as there is little point, clubs dont listen to fans (frequency of new shirts, stadium share idea, ticket prices etc.). and to many working a 9-5 or worse the idea of any time outside that on the off chance of a result isnt worth it.

in FT's defence however people such as me that didnt turn up should have done, no matter how valid our reasons for not going are

homer said:
What a patronising twat you really are

For your information I've gone "eyeball to eyeball" on many an occasion - both privately and professionally - and with a lot bigger fish than the chumpies on the LCFC Board

I suspect one or two people on here could say the same

A simple apology was needed, but you're too thick to even see that, aren't you ?

Pathetic to the core - not the Trust , but this particular individual

It's shameful. You are completely f*ckin' shameful

Homer - Why do you keep digging at this post?

The original post was a response to one poster (Steven) who wanted some information only an hour or so after the meeting had finished. If that keen, why wasn't he there? (yes maybe location who knows)

Although we didn't provide any information that night, we have done since & a full report will follow on our website. So we are fulfilling our obligations to keep people informed (even though in reality those obligations are only to fully paid up Trust members & not the wider fan base)

The basis of the post was people not bothering to take any action in trying to question the club. Yes the Trust exists to do so, but that happens in direct meetings with the club (and although very informative at times, we are also limited by confidentiality).

An open meeting, is exactly what is stated, so we can post the information from all topics raised & would hope that fans would take the opportunity to ask questions themselves.

Another poster asked how they could complain about the post. Complaints can be sent to any board member (see contact details on our website) or use [email protected].

However if complaining then please supply your full details, as the board will only review & supply a response if the complaint is from a Trust member.

In your case Homer, you have tried your best to try & bring about change in the Fans Forum & we have been delighted that someone other than the official Trust reps have tried to do this, as what you stated during the meetings repeated what we had been saying privately to the club as well.

We are optmistic that both our efforts will bring about change soon.

Foxes_Trust said:
The original post was a response to one poster (Steven) who wanted some information only an hour or so after the meeting had finished. If that keen, why wasn't he there? (yes maybe location who knows)

Brussels. :roll:

Steven said:
Foxes_Trust said:

Pathetic excuse, Steven

You should have made more effort to get there....... :roll:

Steven said:
Foxes_Trust said:

Fair enough then Steven, if the terse response upset you personally then sorry. We have provided some information since & a full report will appear on the website soon.

Hopefully you may understand that we were frustrated by the lack of attendance by many City fans locally who couldn't be bothered to make it despite complaining about how the club treats fans all through the season.

Foxes_Trust said:
Hopefully you may understand that we were frustrated by the lack of attendance by many City fans locally who couldn't be bothered to make it despite complaining about how the club treats fans throughtout the season.
:smt018

Cheers !!!! :razz:

I find it funny though how i knew a week ago it was happening and the OS report it today......

lazeez said:
Cheers !!!! :razz:

I find it funny though how i knew a week ago it was happening and the OS report it today......

OK. So now tell me all you know about the two games we are playing in Norway!

Fantastic, another day of 10,000 pissed scotsman swarming around Leicester singing anti-England and pro-IRA songs.

How wonderful :?

Semper Eadem said:
Fantastic, another day of 10,000 pissed scotsman swarming around Leicester singing anti-England and pro-IRA songs.

How wonderful :?

You should think yourself lucky we get 3,500 of them 'visiting' us twice a season.

Plus we get a further 3,500 pissed weegies singing anti-IRA and pro-England songs twice a season as well.

:-(

Give the FT a break, they don't have to do anything for anyone if they don't want to. Also if whoever posts on their behalf feels strongly about the lack of people turning up the he, as do you, has a right to express his displeasure.

Give the guy a break!

Fox Fan said:
Give the FT a break, they don't have to do anything for anyone if they don't want to. Also if whoever posts on their behalf feels strongly about the lack of people turning up the he, as do you, has a right to express his displeasure.

Give the guy a break!

The FT were going to give us some home truths, but have decided to keep their thoughts to themselves.

13717514033.jpg

In your case Homer, you have tried your best to try & bring about change in the Fans Forum

Glad someone is trying to do something on that talking shop.

All those that were on it previously and spoke their mind were booted off by Mr Jones.

Give them s**t homer

How wonderful. im sure thats how they feel. after they got the shit smashed out of them last time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669