Chairman Speaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt whether Milan will stand much more of this.

There can't be any joy in the situation for him - my hunch is that much more of it and he will pack it in.

I doubt whether Milan will stand much more of this.

There can't be any joy in the situation for him - my hunch is that much more of it and he will pack it in.

or die

Joe Royle has plunged Leicester into confusion by withdrawing from the Foxes' managerial race. (News of the World)

I wonder if this is why there is going to be a delay in appointing a new manager. The idea of Milan popping off on his hols. whilst the club is rudderless sounds odd to me.

Joe Royle has plunged Leicester into confusion by withdrawing from the Foxes' managerial race. (News of the World)

I wonder if this is why there is going to be a delay in appointing a new manager. The idea of Milan popping off on his hols. whilst the club is rudderless sounds odd to me.

was he at the Burnley game?

The idea of Milan popping off on his hols. whilst the club is rudderless sounds odd to me.

He's probably had a nervous breakdown and is currently lying on a couch in the Sunnyslopes Mental Therapy clinic having to explain to his counsellor why he hates moustaches. :icon_conf

Maybe, if MM appointed a manager & then let him get on with the job, without his constant meddling, we`d have someone who wants to stay?!

This club exists in a permanent state of befuddlement - how can we be plunged any deeper?

We could get relegated - look at Dirty Leeds, 6 years ago (ish) it was Leeds 6 - 0 Besiktas in Europe...

'Barely recognised the team'??

That would make it seem as though we've had something worth watching since he's been Chairman.......

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT!

Apparently he was comparing to a mystery fixture where Watford were seen off 4-1. No one else can actually recall this happening so it is obvious the old bugger is going senile.

What's the difference between a Blue Mongrel & a Blue Mongie?

Have I missed something or is Phonee Phox just confused about what a Blue Mongie is?

What's the difference between a Blue Mongrel & a Blue Mongie?

Have I missed something or is Phonee Phox just confused about what a Blue Mongie is?

It refers to a popular breed of dog in Australia, the Blue Cattle Dog. Cattle Dogs are responsible for more attacks on humans in Australia than any other breed according to a local dog catcher I spoke to. :icon_conf

It refers to a popular breed of dog in Australia, the Blue Cattle Dog. Cattle Dogs are responsible for more attacks on humans in Australia than any other breed according to a local dog catcher I spoke to. :icon_conf

Where as Blue mongies only attack people on MSN?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566