Champions League 21/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might be focusing on the wrong part of the game here, but can anyone tell me WTF is Heineken Silver?

Advertised pitchside. Seen it in the shops. But none of it has any explanation what it actually is
It's a less bitter tasting 4% lager apparently. Not tried it so no idea if it's any good.

You reckon we could get that there Valverde fella for fifty marbles or so - or maybe see if they’ll swap him for a Perez ?

The thing everyone is missing in this discussion about the VAR non-goal is that I assume, same as the league, the VAR can only overturn clear and obvious errors?

In which case, it was giving offside on the pitch. And I've watched the video a lot and don't think there is a clear answer.
‘Clear and obvious’ does not relate to offside decisions. Never has. Offside is offside is offside.

You reckon we could get that there Valverde fella for fifty marbles or so - or maybe see if they’ll swap him for a Perez ?
Throw in Bertrand, Vestergaard, Soumare, Iheanacho, Daka, Choudhury and Amartey as well.

Liverpool trying to walk it in with 10 minutes left

That Keita shot is the funniest thing I’ve seen on a football pitch in ages.

Robertson has been skinned all night. Lovely stuff
Liverpool fans getting all bent out of shape when TAA gets dropped from England duty. He left Vini jnr. In acres of space for the goal and then did the same a short while later but the ball was never passed to him. Reece James is much a mutch better full/wing back than him.

Courtois is taking the piss with how good he's been tonight. I haven't seen a goalkeeping performance like this since Russel Hoult's hot dog game.

Reminds me of Daka's attempt.... it went for a throw in..... a ****ing throw in.
This pisses on that for being all on his own, dead centre on the edge of the box in the CL final :043:

Shoot for ****s sake!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4698
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4674
7Hull City4670