Champions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still struggling to get my head around this; after 56 seasons of supporting this club we've gone and won the ****ing Premier League and ****ed Spurs over in the process - can life get any better? I had champagne in the fridge last night, confident that Spurs wouldn't get 3 points. After the 2nd goal went in I went and took it out - didn't want it too cold for Saturday. When Cahill scored I put it back in!! Spent the last 6 mins walking around the house with it in my hand, I just couldn't sit still, and then 6 mins extra time!!!!!!!!!!!! Popped the cork as the final whistle went - unbelievable. My first big occasion was the '61 cup final & I cried buckets. After the '63 cup final I was beginning to get the hang of what supporting City meant - occasional highs and buckets of disappointment - and now this. I keep welling up every time I think about it. I'm just so proud of my club (our club); the way the club, the manager, the players and the fans have conducted themselves this season has been fantastic. Congratulations to you all.
I had the Champers in the fridge from Sunday - but when Hazard's goal went in my wife said, 'I'll get the champagne' - I begged her to leave it there until the final whistle - and then - Boy, did it taste good!!!

Only negative so far - my phone was buzzing so much last night it broke. It got stuck vibrating and the keypad locked. I now have a replacement but appear to have missed two calls about jobs. Hopefully my circumstances are understandable...

Got home from work earlier and my (Spurs supporting) missus had decorated the front door with Leicester stuff and things about us being CHAMPIONS. Cue more daft laughing from me (been doing all day, generally).

Scary thing: If anyone asks me to lend them a tenner, I'll probably hand it over.

Got home from work earlier and my (Spurs supporting) missus had decorated the front door with Leicester stuff and things about us being CHAMPIONS. Cue more daft laughing from me (been doing all day, generally).

Scary thing: If anyone asks me to lend them a tenner, I'll probably hand it over.
Lend me a tenner?

Haven't logged in here for most of the season. Didn't want to jinx things (I have stupid superstitions! Comes from working in the theatrical industry I suppose). But what a season and what a night!! Last night I was lying on my death bed in Desbo with terminal man flu, but I thought I had to be a part of this so I drove up to Leicester and joined in at the Counting House. Awesome atmosphere. I cried and could not stop shaking.Glad I went last night even though I have felt really shit today.

Proud to be a Leicester fan. With my first match 46 years ago (v Liverpool lost 1-2 Rodrigues scored for us), its been quite a ride.

Good to be back here too!

Honestly feel like I could run up amount Everest right now.

Just feel like I can achieve anything in my life. This is so inspiring!

Tomorrow I'm going to ask the person out I've wanted for a while, set up a savings account to save to go travelling round Europe like I've always wanted to and call every one of my close friends I haven't seen in a while and miss and ask them to catch-up.

Fuch it! Life is too
Just do it! And let us know how you get on!
Hope it went well Prof

I can't believe Kettering Pete actually lives in Desborough.

It would be like me calling myself Broughton or LS6_Fox actually living in BD8. This is a flagrant something or other. Ranieri out.

It would be like me calling myself Broughton or LS6_Fox actually living in BD8. This is a flagrant something or other. Ranieri out.
I moved. From K town to Rowell to Desbo. Be in Harborough soon!:)

Can't even begin to describe the emotions, jubilation and unbridled joy whilst still a little numb and almost disbelieving this is really happening and not some cruel dream. Also I am like flipping mush at the minute, haven't shed this many tears ever either that or it's the hay fever

What an achievement I have always been so proud of my club even in the darkest days I would never have swapped being a Leicester fan for anything, and this season has been unreal, what an experience and something I never ever thought would or could ever happen to our club.

To be fair I live in M1 now :eek:

Do share...

Congratulations Leicester City Football Club on winning the Premier League.
Thanks for having shown that any dream is achievable and for teaching that with work and dedication everybody can reach unthinkable goals. Personally I'm very happy and excited imagining the joy of many people that, during my time in town, have entered my heart forever.
Now enjoy this fantastic moment! #LeicesterCity #Champions #PremierLeague

Oh FFS. What next? Jeff is called Gary? Fitz doesn't? BG is neither genius nor ****?

The world has gone to shit since we won this thing.

Slightly wrong on that one, he might not be a genius, however .....

Oh FFS. What next? Jeff is called Gary? Fitz doesn't? BG is neither genius nor ****?

The world has gone to shit since we won this thing.
Blue Maniac hasn't actually blue skin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Ipswich4492
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4569