Championship 15/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Burnley still doing an excellent job of having "no money" to spend then.

Burnley prepare £9m swoop for Andre Gray after Brentford star snubs Bristol City
  • Burnley have launched a £9million bid to sign Brentford's Andre Gray
  • Bristol City had the same fee accepted for Gray, but failed to agree personal terms with the player after lengthy talks
  • Gray has been training as normal with the Bees, but head coach Marinus Dijkhuizen has been scouting contingency targets just in case

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...rd-star-snubs-Bristol-City.html#ixzz3jRXKBS3y
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Has the amount of money flowing to the Championship increased or are clubs really gambling big time on getting promoted this season? Absolutely no evidence for this but I just feel there's silly money being splashed out this time around.

Sheep 1 down at half-time to Brum

Has the amount of money flowing to the Championship increased or are clubs really gambling big time on getting promoted this season? Absolutely no evidence for this but I just feel there's silly money being splashed out this time around.
The premier league has crazy money flowing in next season doesn't it - I think we are seeing relegated clubs with parachute payments gambling on getting back into the big time.

I can see why with Burnley. A lot of their team is good enough to get out of the championship, but they lost ings.

Watched some of the Brum v Derby game.
I don't want to go back there for a long time if ever.

Half full stadium, poor football, Don feckin Goodman.

Oh, and Don Goodman,

Just seen Chris Wood's winner for Leeds yesterday. Their kit looked really good without a sponsor.

I can't help but wonder how much truth there was to the "Austin has dodgy legs" claim. I find it odd no one snapped him up as the difference between 12 and 15 million is nothing to a Prem side.

Reading trying to qualify for Europe(an Song Contest)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669