Championship 2013-14

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few Football League teams playing in some cup competition and so no Football League Show! wtf?

A few Football League teams playing in some cup competition and so no Football League Show! wtf?

Sky also didn't have Soccer Saturday today on Sky Sports - assume it was still on SSN, but don't get that on BT Sport. Disappointing

Final Score on BBC were barely interested in the league games yesterday, seems the media still care about the cup. They even cared about the game involving the current holders of the FA Cup (Bostock Stanley I think?) even though there's no interest in them in the league.

Final Score on BBC were barely interested in the league games yesterday, seems the media still care about the cup. They even cared about the game involving the current holders of the FA Cup (Bostock Stanley I think?) even though there's no interest in them in the league.

It made me laugh how they were saying Man City were heading out of the Cup and it had only just reached half time. Lots of piss poor filling going on on that show.

It made me laugh how they were saying Man City were heading out of the Cup and it had only just reached half time. Lots of piss poor filling going on on that show.

Exactly, not sure why they didn't fill some of the time by getting updates from other games

:icon_bigg

Connor Whickham recalled by Sunderland, being linked with a move to F****t

Connor Whickham recalled by Sunderland, being linked with a move to F****t

A Sunderland mate I work with reckons he's off to Brighton in exchanged for Bridcutt, Buckley and A N Other.

I said they'd be better off with Wickham and don't get why they want rid when goals is what they are lacking.

Sheffield Wednesday fans at work not happy.
Milan almost promised last week that he was sorting another loan spell for the rest of the season.
So I expect some deal has been sorted and obviously Wednesday couldn't match it as all they can offer is the cash aspect with no players. Also having been Brighton manager Gus knows the qualities of the players coming in

A Sunderland mate I work with reckons he's off to Brighton in exchanged for Bridcutt, Buckley and A N Other.

I said they'd be better off with Wickham and don't get why they want rid when goals is what they are lacking.

Well when you have Altidore up front you're asking for a lack of goals. He's absolutely diabolical.

Last edited:
Sean Dyche is expert pundit for Forest v Watford. You wouldn't get Nige doing that.

Apparently Billy has put 6 defenders in the starting line up and no forwards but 5 forwards on the bench and no defenders, sounds like he's on one tonight

Last edited:
Apparently Billy has put 6 defenders in the starting line up and no forwards but 5 forwards on the bench and no defenders, sounds like he's on one tonight
Needs to put on some of those forwards now. 0-1

Last edited:

The build up to the game nearly made me spew. A big trail which said Billy knows how to get them up. He's been promoted once and every other time he's bottled big time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46