Championship 2013-14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paul Ince has been sacked. Great news that he's available again, we should sack Nigel and get him in as soon as possible.

Agreed

After 5 or 6 games they were certain for promotion for many. What a shame.

After 5 or 6 games they were certain for promotion for many. What a shame.

Yes. I spoke to Mr Boc snr on the subject a few days ago. He was trying to put on a brave face.

As long as he keeps up his present red hot form they are welcome to him.

He's one of those players that goes on long runs without scoring, but will then suddenly find form and score a lot of goals in a few games. That was certainly the case earlier in his career anyway, I don't really follow the prem so I don't know what he's been like since he left Watford. Hopefully a change of clubs won't see him go into one of his scoring phases.

The last time I went to the City Ground he scored the only goal of the game. He was playing for Carlisle at the time. It's the only time I've seen the away team win at that ground.

Hull recall Jack Hobbs from the Trees.

Oooh, Billy will be upset, nice :)

I said the implosion had began already there.

Was always likely to happen. Tosser of a manager combined with egomanic manager who just says what the fans want to hear on twitter/emt.

Davies will be gone by the end of Feb, if not end of this month.

I said the implosion had began already there.

Was always likely to happen. Tosser of a manager combined with egomanic manager who just says what the fans want to hear on twitter/emt.

Davies will be gone by the end of Feb, if not end of this month.

Dunno if I agree with that. Billy Davies is a good manager, even if he can be a bit of a tosser. Owners like managers who deliver results, so I don't see him being sacked anytime soon. Although it does seem like a story of same old same old at Forest, i.e. Davies moaning at not having enough funds... so it wouldn't necessarily surprise me if he were to walk out eventually.

Dunno if I agree with that. Billy Davies is a good manager, even if he can be a bit of a tosser. Owners like managers who deliver results, so I don't see him being sacked anytime soon. Although it does seem like a story of same old same old at Forest, i.e. Davies moaning at not having enough funds... so it wouldn't necessarily surprise me if he were to walk out eventually.

Nah I agree no way he will get the sack. He is their King after-all (even though his greatest achievement is getting their biggest rivals promoted???) so the owners & fans will want him to stay.

He is, or does come across as a huge tosser though and the way Fawaz and he have been going on in the media, both putting pressure on the other down to signings, it's pretty much a sure fire bet he will walk out imo.

Personally don't think he is very good either, amazing 'almost' manager but never really delivered anything of note apart from Derby which turned out to be a shot in the foot anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46