Championship 2013-14

Status
Not open for further replies.

fox58

Watford have sign Lewis McGugan, after his release by F****t. What happened to the transfer embargo?

Blue Maniac

Alzheimers sufferer
Watford have sign Lewis McGugan, after his release by F****t. What happened to the transfer embargo?
Usually a club under a transfer embargo is allowed to sign players if they have fewer than a certain number of players on professional contracts. I don't know if 18 is the standard but it's certainly the number Portsmouth were working with last season.

Matt_B

They are not under an embargo in the usual sense; they can sign anyone with approval from the FL.

Lako42

Bournemouth to play Real Madrid in per season. prices start at £55 for ticket holders.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23147193

"Life is about building relationships and hopefully there will be further communications with them down the line,"

Yep, really good relationship building with the fans there mate, a nice £55 reward for watching them play against some right shit over the years.

By 'relationship building' I imagine he actually means 'A great opportunity to utterly rip off our fans and make a few quid for me to buy a new car'

Redditch Fox

Surely he's talking about "building relationships" with Real Madrid. **** the fans, they'll pay what they're told.

Yes I see Real becoming a feeder club for Bournmouth & Boscombe AFC.

I doubt if many folk don't appreciate that professional football clubs have a more or less total contempt for their fans - but this one takes some beating.

Graz

Tom Ince has turned down Cardiff and will stay at Blackpool apparently. Although, long way to go in the transfer window for other clubs to come in...

RHYDAL

Tom Ince has turned down Cardiff and will stay at Blackpool apparently. Although, long way to go in the transfer window for other clubs to come in...
He wants to stay close to family now he's a father. As well to find out before spunking 8m on him. Is it August yet?

Blaarev

Mouthfuls? Milliliters?
That's two wanks worth.I think I read somewhere that unless you're specially built, 4 milliliters is the maximum you can produce and store. No player is worth two wanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669