Championship 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forest are consistent, every season is more or less the same overhyped failure. Stuffed at home infront of a rare decent crowd by one of the worst sides in the league.

Will our Conrad be able to play in that game or does he get called back home.

He's already cup-tied so there would be no point in calling him back before this game.

He's already cup-tied so there would be no point in calling him back before this game.

Looks like hes back aleady but on the treatment table

Logan fell awkwardly during a match against Notts County on 20th December and later had to be substituted. Following the match, manager�*Keith Hill confirmed that Logan had suffered a 'serious' injury[37]
�*and Logan himself later tweeted that his loan spell had ended due to the injury. He made 24 appearances for Rochdale in all competitions

Last edited:
Pearce is a ****ing legend, ill be disgusted if he's sacked.

Will our Conrad be able to play in that game or does he get called back home.

Be quite good if he saved a last minute penalty from Fryatt that meant Dale go through at the Trees expense.
Not sure why Fryatt is getting the frosty treatment. Wasn't exactly his choice to go to forest and he did a job for us here.

I assume that's enough for you now then, Rich?

Not really, results apart - yes I know football is a results industry, he is doing a fine job for the club.

Just wish he would stop tinkering so much, get a strong No 2 in and get an experienced on loan commanding captain in, someone with only a few years left at the top and who takes pride in his job.

Not really, results apart - yes I know football is a results industry, he is doing a fine job for the club.

Just wish he would stop tinkering so much, get a strong No 2 in and get an experienced on loan commanding captain in, someone with only a few years left at the top and who takes pride in his job.

I understand from some of my mates that they played ok for large parts at Middlesbrough and also against Birmingham, shit mistakes proving costly though. My mates don't want him gone yet, although they hear quite a few calling for him to go.

If his name was Something other than Stuart Pearce would you still be giving him so much time?

You have gone backwards, although only just.

If his name was Something other than Stuart Pearce would you still be giving him so much time?

You have gone backwards, although only just.

I don't hold with "Stuart Pearce" cant do wrong because he can and he is, but I dont feel that firing him is the answer - just yet.

Dont agree he is taking us backwards as he inherited a bag of shite throughout the whole club and to date he has:
  • Built a backroom and sports science staff.
  • Made multiple player acquisitions without a single duff one.
  • Built a link between academy and first team, and established a route for progression.
  • Re-established sporting integrity in how the club conducts its business....all of its business.
  • Attended press conferences.
  • Made the fan following him via press conference proud.
  • Done so while nonchalantly drinking tea.
  • Has not appeared a prick in any way.

Plus having to contend with injury issues with prominent personnel ( Reid Hobbs Cohen ) isnt helping nor is the FFP embargo nonsense.

I understand from some of my mates that they played ok for large parts at Middlesbrough and also against Birmingham, shit mistakes proving costly though. My mates don't want him gone yet, although they hear quite a few calling for him to go.

Costly mistakes are causing problems for us allied with farcical decisions such as 2 legitimate goals v Leeds chalked off.

And there's some tasty names in the running. Almost makes you wish we were looking for a new manager.

10922487_10152483848580216_6821918623374901773_n.jpg

I don't hold with "Stuart Pearce" cant do wrong because he can and he is, but I dont feel that firing him is the answer - just yet.

Dont agree he is taking us backwards as he inherited a bag of shite throughout the whole club and to date he has:
  • Built a backroom and sports science staff.
  • Made multiple player acquisitions without a single duff one.
  • Built a link between academy and first team, and established a route for progression.
  • Re-established sporting integrity in how the club conducts its business....all of its business.
  • Attended press conferences.
  • Made the fan following him via press conference proud.
  • Done so while nonchalantly drinking tea.
  • Has not appeared a prick in any way.

Plus having to contend with injury issues with prominent personnel ( Reid Hobbs Cohen ) isnt helping nor is the FFP embargo nonsense.

You know what's happening at your club better than me no doubt, but that's a lot of the reasons I'm happy with Nigel Pearson staying here despite results not being what I'd wish them to be.

Rob Kelly is available again as his caretaker role came to an end at West Brom and now he's been given his P45 as Pulis obviously doesn't want him.

Bryan Gunn? I mean, Christ, let's just whack Chris Hughton and Nigel Wothington in there as well at 33/1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00