Championship 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Rich, bet that win was welcome?

Maybe we will get one soon?

Welcome indeed. Different playing field where you guys are and a little too high for your current squad methinks. You rode your luck last year ( deserved winners before someone chirps up ) but it has left you this year.

Just be sure and get the 12 points...

Anyone with an ounce of reality would have realised this is about enjoying the moment and the event.

I am so sure that you've had a win as satisfying than our victory over Man U.
Every win is good and nigh on everyone is beating them this year.

Enjoy the moment even if they mean losing each game.

You rode your luck last year ( deserved winners before someone chirps up )

And you expect us to take you seriously?

To be fair Rich, there comes a point when beating shite like Forest and Blackpool gets boring, I'll take our current scenario every time thanks.

Enjoy the Birmingham and Wolves games, so exciting.

And you expect us to take you seriously?

To be fair Rich, there comes a point when beating shite like Forest and Blackpool gets boring, I'll take our current scenario every time thanks.

Enjoy the Birmingham and Wolves games, so exciting.

Read it again Mr Easily Offended. I said you rode your luck, I didnt say you were lucky. For instance - Burnley had two guys scoring for fun last year only both were out when you played them. Put away the blue tinted specs and look how many penalties went for you, how many decisions went for you.... And before you whine again, every winning team needs luck on their side

This year it ain't happening

Oh, and last year you didnt beat us so it couldnt have been too boring for you :icon_cool

Read it again Mr Easily Offended. I said you rode your luck, I didnt say you were lucky. For instance - Burnley had two guys scoring for fun last year only both were out when you played them. Put away the blue tinted specs and look how many penalties went for you, how many decisions went for you.... And before you whine again, every winning team needs luck on their side

Now give me examples of us actually being lucky, rather than a load of old shite.

We got penalties because the wanky Championship defenders couldn't handle or defend properly against our pace, this is not luck, but you knew that already.

Luck was not a factor in our absolute demolition of the league, although I can see why a supporter of an under achieving bang average side could come to think such a thing.

You keep plucking away in that same old division, keep on underachieving against the same old shite, how long has it been now?

I don't know which is the bigger issue for Rich at the minute. The fact that we're already up in the Premier League or the fact their other rival will walk the league this year.

Now give me examples of us actually being lucky, rather than a load of old shite.

We got penalties because the wanky Championship defenders couldn't handle or defend properly against our pace, this is not luck, but you knew that already.

Luck was not a factor in our absolute demolition of the league, although I can see why a supporter of an under achieving bang average side could come to think such a thing.

You keep plucking away in that same old division, keep on underachieving against the same old shite, how long has it been now?

Yep, true to form, ignore what was actually written and see something else entirely. I said you rode your luck not that you were lucky but feel free to misread it again.

Every team needs luck to win, simple fact of life. No matter how good you are without lady luck on your side you won't win a toss.

As I wrote before, every other team played Burnley with Ings and Vokes both banging in goals galore, nah, when you play them both are out injured...

Suggest that you look at last years games again ( you know the ones where you kept on winning ) - you must have all the DVDs and look at the decisions and penalties you were given, oh, and try and keep a straight face.

We will carry on trying to get out thanks and if we dont make it this year I am sure you will be up for another go next season, never know you may even beat us :002:

I don't know which is the bigger issue for Rich at the minute. The fact that we're already up in the Premier League or the fact their other rival will walk the league this year.

Of course I want us to get promotion but dont know if I fancy the ass whuppings that inevitably follows unless kazillions are spent. "Other rivals?" we only have one :018: and yes, they are looking a bit strong but a few injuries and / or form problems will soon calm them down a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00