Championship 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leeds have sacked another manager and Florist are moving into their inevitable meltdown.

At least all is right in the Championship.

I was just coming here to post about the latest discarded watermelon. Cellino is a Mandaric-grade clown.
He's opened another watermelon and didn't like it. I think it's time for him to realise that he doesn't like watermelons. Maybe he should try pumpkins?

Silly Twat

Is he ?

Nice fat pay off from Birmingham, and straight into a new job where he will probably get something similar in a few months time because the owner has decimated the entire squad and no one could realistically do anything with what's left

Is he ?

Nice fat pay off from Birmingham, and straight into a new job where he will probably get something similar in a few months time because the owner has decimated the entire squad and no one could realistically do anything with what's left

Whilst his already diminishing reputation is tarnished all the more.

He used to get linked with the mighty Leicester City, now he's taking jobs based on getting sacked and a payoff in 6 months time.

Finished.

He used to get linked with the mighty Leicester City, now he's taking jobs based on getting sacked and a payoff in 6 months time.

Finished.
I don't think there's a lot anyone can do for Blackpool right now. Even if they finish rock bottom, which barring a sequence of unlikely and very fortunate events they will, his reputation will hardly be ruined from it because everyone knows what a shit job it is nowadays.

Finished.

Nobody will touch him with a bargepole after the Birmingham shambles. He won't do any better than desperate shite like Blackpool

Get the money in the bank

Strangely enough there's plenty Newcastle fans who would like to see him in charge there.

Freefalling Forest fails at home again. 1-3 vs Brentford tonight.

Freefalling Forest fails at home again. 1-3 vs Brentford tonight.

Not too many of the arseholes posting the league table on Facebook like they were after 4 games.

Not too many of the arseholes posting the league table on Facebook like they were after 4 games.

The inevitable Stuart Pearce 'timber' effect is a marvellous sight to behold. Made all the better for their brief, ludicrous, bright start. It's now ten matches without a win and they're hurtling down the table at break-neck speed.

Nottingham Forest manager Stuart Pearce:

"The goals we gave away were very poor and it just erodes the confidence of the team. A victory solves that, but it seems very elusive at the moment. I care about this football club deeply, it is more than a job as a manager to me. Defeat hurts me greatly, but I don't fear losing my job, I don't fear failure, I never have done".

Last edited:
I'm quite sure I'll be referring to it, something along the lines of 'I see Cardiff have failed to meet the new FFP rules again, 3 seasons out of the top tier is taking it's toll'
But our owner promised to convert the debt to shares.
Surely he wouldn't lie about such a thing. We'll be fine.
He looks like a trustworthy sort of fellow.

Last edited:
Neither should he - a man that's seen so much of it can't be afraid of it by now

It's funny because they're shit

How you doing in the fable paradise of the EPL?

Having fun?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00