Championship 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raise petrol prices to such an astronomical level it has a genuine impact on the average member of the British public, then lower them to a level that is still higher than before but the deluded general public run around ferociously masterbating at the joyously low new price.

Raise petrol prices to such an astronomical level it has a genuine impact on the average member of the British public, then lower them to a level that is still higher than before but the deluded general public run around ferociously masterbating at the joyously low new price.

Erm, what?

Forest must be close to sacking Pearce, let's hope they stand by him...

I don't hold with "Stuart Pearce" cant do wrong because he can and he is, but I dont feel that firing him is the answer - just yet.

Dont agree he is taking us backwards as he inherited a bag of shite throughout the whole club and to date he has:
  • Built a backroom and sports science staff.
  • Made multiple player acquisitions without a single duff one.
  • Built a link between academy and first team, and established a route for progression.
  • Re-established sporting integrity in how the club conducts its business....all of its business.
  • Attended press conferences.
  • Made the fan following him via press conference proud.
  • Done so while nonchalantly drinking tea.
  • Has not appeared a prick in any way.

Plus having to contend with injury issues with prominent personnel ( Reid Hobbs Cohen ) isnt helping nor is the FFP embargo nonsense.

This is either red tinted spectacles or very poor judgement on your part. He has signed plenty of shit.

Oil prices have changed dramatically since that very high price we had before. What are you on about Lako?

This is either red tinted spectacles or very poor judgement on your part. He has signed plenty of shit.

Don't confuse someone playing like a bone idle talentless bell end with them being poor players.

Don't confuse someone playing like a bone idle talentless bell end with them being poor players.

Am I wrong in thinking Pearce signed Danny Fox, Robert Tesche, Chris Burke and Lars Veldwijk?

Nope, you are quite correct. Lars is probably the only one in the duff column, the rest are all championship class players.

Nope, you are quite correct. Lars is probably the only one in the duff column, the rest are all championship class players.
There are plenty of championship class players in the championship but many of these players will never be good enough to be in a championship winning side. I think you need to take off those red tinted specs Rich. For me, Danny Fox is an awful player.

Lol, absolute shit

If his name wasn't Pearce.......

Just looked at the league table for the first time this season. The bottom four is absolutely hilarious and has made my year. Any three of those will do nicely.

There are plenty of championship class players in the championship but many of these players will never be good enough to be in a championship winning side. I think you need to take off those red tinted specs Rich. For me, Danny Fox is an awful player.

Dont expect to be winning the title any time soon, simply want them to put a full shift in and that simply ain't working.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00