Championship 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Nottingham City were supposed to run away with the league?

attachment.php

Class. Absolutely chuffed to bits for Bournemouth like.

Championship ended up just nicely. Bournemouth finished top, Brentford pinched Derby's play-off place and Forest finished way out of sight from the top 6. Coventry getting relegated against the odds tomorrow would make for a wonderful football league season.

Last edited:
One more laugh at Derby please.

But aso also a thought for Blackpool. After their shitty owners took down a statue of a club legend, the fans forced an abandonment of the last game of the season. After reading an article about the whole debacle in the Grauniad today, I'm thanking our lucky stars we don't have such awful owners.

Just seen an old clip back in early March where the Championship table had 3 teams on 66 points at the top with Derby one of those teams. What a shambles perhaps if McLaren goes to Newcastle Derby might be better off.
:icon_bigg

Just seen an old clip back in early March where the Championship table had 3 teams on 66 points at the top with Derby one of those teams. What a shambles perhaps if McLaren goes to Newcastle Derby might be better off.
:icon_bigg

We don't want him to go there just yet.
Newcastle's losing streak record is 10 games, with 3 games left, they have a great chance of breaking it (hopefully)

Why would Schteve want to move from one Championship club to another? Especially one with such a poisonous relationship with its own supporters?

Why would Schteve want to move from one Championship club to another? Especially one with such a poisonous relationship with its own supporters?

Money?

Do you think Ashley pays top dollar?

If he wants to secure the services of somebody who is under contract to another club, he will have to offer more than the bloke is already guaranteed. Plus compensation to the club for breaking the contract.

Bournemouth bring joy to my jaded heart.Along with everyone else I've been waiting all season for the wheels to fall off & they just never did.Brilliant news for us too if we stay up,especially if Brentford nick the play offs.2 teams we should be guaranteed to finish above.Add Watford & I reckon we're safe already!

The lure of a zero hours contract?

If he wants to secure the services of somebody who is under contract to another club, he will have to offer more than the bloke is already guaranteed. Plus compensation to the club for breaking the contract.
Which rather flies in the face of the bloke's modus operandi so far

Which rather flies in the face of the bloke's modus operandi so far

... and might suggest that the Schteve story is made-up bollocks.

... and might suggest that the Schteve story is made-up bollocks.

I agree, the only thing going for it is that he still lives in the area (even flew out regularly when he was at Twente). He's shown himself to be a better manager than would deserve to end up there, certainly.

Lee Clark has resigned at Blackpool

Have Nottingham city been promoted yet? Has fawiz bought Lionel missi?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566