Championship 21/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
not really paid much attention to the championship, as i thought Fulham and Bournemouth had promotion pretty much wrapped up, but the scores so far tonight could change all that. if it stays as they are F****t will be 2 points behind Bournemouth and they still have to play each other. Could be a nice short away trip next season?

not really paid much attention to the championship, as i thought Fulham and Bournemouth had promotion pretty much wrapped up, but the scores so far tonight could change all that. if it stays as they are F****t will be 2 points behind Bournemouth and they still have to play each other. Could be a nice short away trip next season?

Bournemouth drew 3-3, three goals in the last 18 minutes after they were 3-0 down. Forest won at Fulham.

You don’t want to play them next year? I’d love to stomp forest in the prem.
A proper local derby in the league would be good for our club, in the same way that Manchester, Liverpool and London clubs benefit from the additional interest right now. I actively want Forest to succeed here, and then settle into the slot Southampton and Palace (two clubs we wouldn't miss) currently hold - unlikely to go down, unlikely to finish top half

A proper local derby in the league would be good for our club, in the same way that Manchester, Liverpool and London clubs benefit from the additional interest right now. I actively want Forest to succeed here, and then settle into the slot Southampton and Palace (two clubs we wouldn't miss) currently hold - unlikely to go down, unlikely to finish top half
You're forgetting one crucial factor :

:102:They Don't Care About Us:102:

You're forgetting one crucial factor :

:102:They Don't Care About Us:102:
They seemed to last night. As Mrs G and I were leaving Craven Cottage I was accosted by a Noss Shrubbery supporter who was passing an opinion about “you Fulham fans…” “Sorry dear boy, I’m A Leicester fan, but apparently you lot don’t care about us”. He and his mate went into full abuse mode as We wandered off. (I had taken the precaution of standing close to the police horses).

To be fair, they looked a more than half decent side, though heavily reliant on carefully orchestrated gamesmanship of all kinds, which the ref obviously spotted most of the time but left unpunished.

They seemed to last night. As Mrs G and I were leaving Craven Cottage I was accosted by a Noss Shrubbery supporter who was passing an opinion about “you Fulham fans…” “Sorry dear boy, I’m A Leicester fan, but apparently you lot don’t care about us”. He and his mate went into full abuse mode as We wandered off. (I had taken the precaution of standing close to the police horses).

To be fair, they looked a more than half decent side, though heavily reliant on carefully orchestrated gamesmanship of all kinds, which the ref obviously spotted most of the time but left unpunished.
Under those circumstances the abuse would have been automatic I reckon. Still, I guess Derby aren't much fun to attack anymore since the club is in ruins so maybe they'll shift their attention to us for a bit since it's feasible they could actually play us next season, unlike Derby.

I'm more than old enough to remember when we were regularly in the same division, to see it kick off at Filbert Street in a way I saw from no other opponent - they care plenty
Granted. They like to SAY they don't though.

I'd sooner see Derby back in the prem. Derby away is normally a good day out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566