Championship 21/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
They seemed to last night. As Mrs G and I were leaving Craven Cottage I was accosted by a Noss Shrubbery supporter who was passing an opinion about “you Fulham fans…” “Sorry dear boy, I’m A Leicester fan, but apparently you lot don’t care about us”. He and his mate went into full abuse mode as We wandered off. (I had taken the precaution of standing close to the police horses).

To be fair, they looked a more than half decent side, though heavily reliant on carefully orchestrated gamesmanship of all kinds, which the ref obviously spotted most of the time but left unpunished.
Heavily reliant on orchestrated gamesmanship?? And you know the ref obviously spotted it how exactly if he didn't punish it.....

Presumed you missed Mitrovic falling over at every opportunity. He needs training wheels fitting.

And no I don't really care about you - until next season if we're successful that is.

A proper local derby in the league would be good for our club, in the same way that Manchester, Liverpool and London clubs benefit from the additional interest right now. I actively want Forest to succeed here, and then settle into the slot Southampton and Palace (two clubs we wouldn't miss) currently hold - unlikely to go down, unlikely to finish top half

I'd have thought the more likely outcome would be Forest joining the hell that Norwich and Fulham have endured in the last few years, guaranteed promotion followed by guaranteed relegation - entertaining for us - though even with it being 20 years since we last were in that position - it's slightly tempered by the feeling that those days could return.

I suppose it's a generation gap thing, in my pomp it was us and Forest matching each other in the upper reaches season by season in the 1960s, Derby were a struggling second-tier club, but seven or eight Midlands teams were in the top flight then and seemed the natural order of things - except not Cov obviously.

Yet here you are randomly.....
It was purely by chance that he stumbled across the forum and posted that message. It's nothing to do with sitting at home with terrible feelings of envy and jealously whilst contemplating the fortunes of your superior neighbours.

****s should lose the match based on that ****ing away kit alone

Come on you cherries, don’t let me down

Forest by far the best team so far. Bournemouth rather shit. Another reason for hoping Bournemouth go up.

Still 0-0 halfway through the 2nd half. The longer it stays like this, the higher the xP for Bournemouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363