Post Match Chelsea 0 Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Choudry (on his two performances) is un-droppable.

N’didi was very tidy but walked a tightrope once booked.

Chilwell is superb.

Choudhury was excellent and broke up play time and time again. I think Ndidi was better the 2nd half but like City Fan, I'd put Gray in for the next match. An excellent 2nd half performance with us playing to our strengths - break up play and counter at pace.

Chowdhury followed Hazard around diligently and did a really good job. Ndidi was pretty clumsy but no one had a stinker.
Choudry (on his two performances) is un-droppable.

N’didi was very tidy but walked a tightrope once booked.

Chilwell is superb.

It’s a game of opinions isn’t it? :D

Last edited:
Choudhury Choudhury Choudhury.

What you like a Choud? No I’m in a hury. Easy.

Yarrrr, that Ricardo is a really nice player. We made some good signings this summer. Chilwell was imperious in the second half, there was super constructive full back play on both sides of the pitch.

Either the manager has been told to change his tactics or the players have told him to bollocks and are doing whatever they want.

Marvelous 2nd half after another 1st half where we looked liked frightened children who love to lose.

Clam chowder had a great game

Either the manager has been told to change his tactics or the players have told him to bollocks and are doing whatever they want.

Marvelous 2nd half after another 1st half where we looked liked frightened children who love to lose.

Clam chowder had a great game

We've had random games where the usual tactics are thrown out. The last couple of games of last season gave reason for optimism. Hopefully this time it's not back to the usual shite soon.

Rode our luck in the first half due to sitting far too deep - it was almost ridiculous. Wes, Ricardo and Chilwell kept us in it on just 24% possession, but I'm not quite sure how

But that second half performance was simply outstanding. If Claude can get them to play like that he can stay as long as he feckin wants, the bastard

Had to know where to start with that second half

Chilwell was simply wonderful, Ricardo too. Morgan exceptional. Choudhury outstanding, alongside Mendy. Albrighton was superb, I thought, and Vardy showed why the feck we MUST play like that every week. He is brilliant with the right service. Maddy showed a bit and Gray looked very dangerous when he came on

Loved it, Claude, feckin loved it

I thought the two full backs were absolutely brilliant.

Hamza should be first name on the team sheet for now. Excellent performance.

We definitely rode our luck but we had other chances too.

Please please please kick on from this. It’s so plainly obvious when we are effective.

That was probaly the worst result possible going into the game on Boxing Day for Leicester.

At least we can play the exact same game as we did today, we'll just need more goals

Ricardo and Chilwell were magnificent. Ricardo has really improved defensively since the start of the season and Chilwell has fulfilled his potential and then some. The Maddison who performed in the second half is the guy who could go on to play for England for many years. Albrighton put in some lovely crosses and always gave everything. I really like what Mendy brings to the midfield. The only player who scared the daylights our if me was Maguire. Oh and when called upon, Schmeichel did very well.

Well that was unexpected.

Great stuff. Was glad to see Choudhury included and it sounded like Puel got it spot on today.

Usual stuff 1st half, but still sort of solid at the back. Great 2nd half. Flashback to 2015/16
Chelsea didn't have a shot on target for about 40 minutes.
Even after so much possession they could have been 1 down, but for a great save from their keeper.
Second half, they didn't like it up 'em :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566