Post Match Chelsea 1 Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonderful season. The players are fabulous and have the heart of lions.

So glad for Drinky's wonder strike to get a point. Foxes never quit and this season deserved to end on a high.

Brilliant. What a season.

We won the thing by 10 points, and finished 18 ahead of 5th to secure our Champions League spot

Just an incredible, incredible year. I'm buzzing all over again just thinking about it.

We're the ****ing champions and I love you all!!

Much better second half when we reverted to 4-4-2. A fair result and it means we finish with the equal least ever goal difference for the Champions.

Massively looking forward to next season, will miss the football for a bit and hopefully the club does well in the transfer market in preparation for next season :)

Shame for Newcastle, I was hoping they'd survive and Sunderland would finally piss off but they paid the price for not beating Villa.. hilarious from them today. Relegated, 10 men and Spurs still lose 5-1....

Expect Rafa will wind up at Everton now.

We just won the Premier League by TEN points. Wow.

With just three defeats. Wow

And unbeaten since Feb 14th.

And our all-time GD is still positive :)

Vardy will be kicking himself for that second penalty last week, as will Kasper for the soft goal. But I think they'll take it.

Couldn't see us not scoring tbh. Thought we'd bag a winner but hey-ho. So happy we've achieved what we have and so nice to have an endgame that mattered little. Feel a little sorry for Spurs but to have folded the way they have in the last six games they deserve nothing. We on the other, deserve everything. Would have loved Vards to get the Golden Boot but shit, I ain't sore. Loved every single solitary moment of this season and I want to bottle it and savour it. I once said to my kids that I would love to win the FA cup in my lifetime without thinking that one day we may win the Premier League. That was just a nonsense foolish musing that was further than any FA cup win. Now I actually believe we'll get the FA Cup in my lifetime. Now, with everything we have achieved this term I can finally believe anything is possible with the team that has broken my heart time and time again but whom I have stuck with longer with the thought that one day, they'll make me so proud. At last, they have.

Really pleased that even though the title has long been sealed, we have taken points from 'meaningless' games and kept our number of league defeats down at 3. The 10 point gap we have between ourselves and 2nd is nothing more than these players deserve because from game 1 to game 38 they've been absolutely sensational and have delivered a season of a lifetime for all Leicester City fans.

However, the real enjoyment of today was delivered by the White side of North London.

Beaten 5-1 by a 10 man relegated side, is absolutely hilarious in itself and then when you think it couldn't get any better, they get pipped into second by their bitter rivals and still haven't finished above them since the Stone Age or something like that.

They're still coming for us though, haha.

Had a lovely day, another goodie bag from the owners
10 points clear

Happy days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573