Post Match Chelsea 3 Leicester 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure I can understand the apathy.

It's like not caring what happens to your baby after the euphoria of the birth.

seems some fans have the same illness as some players - but they're not being paid £100k a week to support.

As you say, that isn't the same thing at all. However, if we were to be settled in mid table when the quarter finals of the FA Cup come round, of course I'd want us to go for it.

The situation we're in is entirely different because we haven't earned the right to take our foot off the gas in the league. Are we so complacent and deluded as to believe that we have some sort of right to be a Premier League team? I know we've got a better squad than several other sides but bigger and better clubs than us have sleep-walked into relegation.

I've not seen one other team this season take Premier League games as lightly as we have. Only four teams have scored fewer goals than us and only five have conceded more.

Wakey, wakey, we are a poor side right now.

Only one deluded person here, the one who expects fans of Leicester City not to take the Champions League as seriously as possible.

You're aware it's just football yes? Not a living thing?

Are we going to keep asking each other redundant questions?

How many kids have you got?

I think Ranieri is right. I'd be delighted to finish 17th if we got ourselves a run to to last eight or so of the European Cup, drawing one of the real big boys. It's something we'd remember forever. A top ten finish is just another midtable top flight finish. I've seen a few of them already. Embrace the novelty of what we are seeing.

Winning the league last season has definitely changed things for me. I'm finding it almost impossible to get up for league matches. And I'm watching far less football on the telly. Club football has peaked for me, I think. For the first time I'm seriously considering giving up my season ticket at the end of the season.

I do kind of see where you're coming from.

I still enjoy watching the games but defeats have affected me a lot less this season.

Just feels like nothing else will ever match up to last season (which it won't) so football has lost its edge a bit.

Just feels like nothing else will ever match up to last season (which it won't) so football has lost its edge a bit.
It is like finishing Fallout 4 and all the DLCs and being left to simply wander around the wasteland hoping you find something new.

It is like finishing Fallout 4 and all the DLCs and being left to simply wander around the wasteland hoping you find something new.

Funnily enough I made the same competition on another forum the other day.

It's as if we've completed football and I now don't have the energy left to go back and do all the meaningless side quests.

Worrying trend amongst supporters here.

New stand most certainly not needed now that everyone is bored of football.

Worst thing that has ever happened to us, winning the Premier League.

What a load of shit. Id happily see Leicester City out of existence before a single hair on my kids head was hurt.

Completely missed the point. There was no choice of your kid dying or city winning or whatever. The point was just because something good happens doesn't mean you can't continue to enjoy what follows.

Worrying trend amongst supporters here.

New stand most certainly not needed now that everyone is bored of football.

They can't be bothered about the football but they can still be bothered to post here. Mighty strange.

I'm so glad it happened, but in a way it has ruined Premier League football for me. I have barely watched a game on TV this season and I don't get enthused when I turn up to our games.

Hopefully that'll change in a few years time when it's just a distant memory.

I'm so glad it happened, but in a way it has ruined Premier League football for me. I have barely watched a game on TV this season and I don't get enthused when I turn up to our games.

Hopefully that'll change in a few years time when it's just a distant memory.
Win the FA Cup and life won't be worth living anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669