chelsea dagger

Status
Not open for further replies.

tinfoil

why oh why do we have to have the chelsae dagger blaring out after evey goal??? what wrong with the sweet sound of the supporters? I prefer crowd noise everytime as its genuine!!!!:018:

Last edited by a moderator:
i think we should have kasabian or somert instead.

I reckon ShowWaddyWaddy is the answer.
"Let's go for a little walk, du du du du, under the moon of love"

Imagine the crowd singing along to that every time we scored, we could have special dance moves to it and everyfin

Last edited:
nah, nothing, we dont need it,
You can't argue with a stadium full of football fans, and as far as I can see, most people are happy with it.

No, we don't need it. But if we only had stuff in life we needed, it'd be pretty shit.

I would love to hear the Radio Leicester goal horn/hooter through the PA system after every goal.

now that would be cool!!!
just seems we are doing it cause everyone else does, it annoys me

As long as we score I don't care if they play 'Puff the Magic Dragon'. And whatever anybody says about Chelsea Dagger, it does get folk up and moving.

what? do you think it's all about the fans and what we want or something? madness....

... whatever anybody says about Chelsea Dagger, it does get folk up and moving.

Do you remember though why they banned concerts from The Walkers? Wasn't it because folk would be up and moving in rhythm with each other? Have you ever felt the Kop move when the Chelsea Dagger is played?

And is it actually necessary to have people moving in rhythm after a goal? Won't people just be up and moving at random without the damned jingle? And doesn't the jingle just tend to decide the length of the celebration? Right lads - jingles over - you can all sit down now!

And have you noticed that the celebrations start before the tune? - sometimes even before the goal itself! The Chelsea Dagger (or anything else) is something that we just don't need.

what about that Blue Army song back in the day of Brian Little. It could be edited for Nigel Pearson ...or not :) . Lyrics were something like;

We're going up, going up yeah
Brian Little's Blue Army,
The Blues, the blues, the blues are going up

cant remember any more, anyone remember it

Last edited:
What about something like Rage Against The Machine - Killing in the name of.

i understand both points, however I feel we should have something played over the PA because I think it persuades more city fans to celebrate which in turn boosts negative psychology toward the away fans and the opposing team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669