chelsea dagger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even worse is the moronic anti Nottingham stuff. At least save it until we actually play them FFS.

I have a new hated favourite.

We're the right side, we're the right side, the right side over 'ere

SHUT UP YOU ****

most just get up and clap :icon_wink

When we scored on Saturday, if you look over at the back of the North Stand nearly everyone was waving their arms up and down in time to the Chelsea Dagger. It was made even more obvious as they were highlighted by the clear perspex behind them.

Again, no matter what your thoughts on goal music, it WAS an impressive sight when hundreds of young people are enjoying themselves so much after a goal.

When we scored on Saturday, if you look over at the back of the North Stand nearly everyone was waving their arms up and down in time to the Chelsea Dagger. It was made even more obvious as they were highlighted by the clear perspex behind them.

Again, no matter what your thoughts on goal music, it WAS an impressive sight when hundreds of young people are enjoying themselves so much after a goal.
Could you see me cutting some rug, funky style?

So why where you doing it :102: :icon_lol: :icon_wink

MG has a Brazillian now? :icon_wink
As far as I'm aware, Ferrari, Honda & Renault are the only teams that have Brazilians. So I'd say no.

To be honest, I didn't even realise MG had an F1 team. They do however participate in other racing events, so you may well be on to something.

I was jumping up to see above the crowd to see if you still had your hand on tedfoxxx's knee :icon_wink

Was it your Zimmer that went flying when we scored?

Whatever your feelings on 'goal music', it is undeniable that a large amount of people that do get up to cheer the goal do actually move, sway and raise their hands in time to Chelsea Dagger when it starts too.
It's one of those things, like the Can-Can remix of the PHG; it takes a lot of concentration not to clap in time to that!!

It's one of those things, like the Can-Can remix of the PHG; it takes a lot of concentration not to clap in time to that!!

It takes alot of concentration not to do the Can-Can!

Especially in the exhilarating few seconds after seeing a goal!

It's time will pass eventually though and another catchy riff will come to the fore.

Especially in the exhilarating few seconds after seeing a goal!

It's time will pass eventually though and another catchy riff will come to the fore.

The birdy song? What do they play for you at the home?

Ride of the Valkries by Richard Wagner - I think this would be a spiffing peice to play following a home goal. :051:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669