Chelsea Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Told ya 8-1

****!!!!

anything could happen here....got 22/1 on City at betfair...was looking better a few minutes back though...

how professional, incisive and entertaining is Stevie Claridge in his comments...best pundit we have had on Radio Leicester in years....never mind the slip up at Pompey... have a word MM...give the man a proper job!;)

2-1 Chelsea

Frank Sinclair scored Chelseas first goal according to Barber.

anything could happen here....got 22/1 on City at betfair...was looking better a few minutes back though...

how professional, incisive and entertaining is Stevie Claridge in his comments...best pundit we have had on Radio Leicester in years....never mind the slip up at Pompey... have a word MM...give the man a proper job!;)

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

To the person who asked how i'm posting, i'm using my mobile phone. Can't do quotes though.

Got on a bus that was the right number, but only went 1 stop before terminating.

Just been to tube station, still saying severe delays.

Right bus just turned up - might get to see 2nd half - if i can get in.
Are we losing yet?

Jeff has missed 3 goals :)

Wi-Fi, Laptop?? Or you could have just asked, 'how are you posting Jeff?'
I could - but seeing as his posts are intermittent I wondered if anyone else knew.

I was curious.

I could have guessed as well but hoped someone knew for certain.

Hence, referring to him in the third person.

'attack Attack Attack Attack Attack'

To the person who asked how i'm posting, i'm using my mobile phone. Can't do quotes though.

Got on a bus that was the right number, but only went 1 stop before terminating.

Just been to tube station, still saying severe delays.

Right bus just turned up - might get to see 2nd half - if i can get in.
Are we losing yet?
Thanks Jeff - I'm impressed. :icon_bigg

Is this a sarcastic joke?

Frank Lampard this, Frank Lampard that - just run onto the pitch and kiss the ugly dis-interested money grabbing cockney scumbag twat ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69