Chelsea Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
To the person who asked how i'm posting, i'm using my mobile phone. Can't do quotes though.

Got on a bus that was the right number, but only went 1 stop before terminating.

Just been to tube station, still saying severe delays.

Right bus just turned up - might get to see 2nd half - if i can get in.
Are we losing yet?

No we are still winning

I cant tell him:frown:

I can possitively say that tonights midfield is the worst i have ever seen in my city supporting life, against one of the best.
You might be able to say that at full time - if you had been watching the game.

But to say that BEFORE the game I think is a little bit presumptious.

You might be able to say that at full time - if you had been watching the game.

But to say that BEFORE the game I think is a little bit presumptious.

Having seen all players mentioned dozens of times, i can say what i like about them.

And it is the worst midfield i have ever seen.

Simple

Half Time Stats

Chelsea : Leicester

Goal Attempts 8 : 2 Goal Attempts
On Target 5 : 2 On Target
Corners 4 : - Corners
Yellow cards 2 : 1 Yellow cards
% Possession 78 : 22 Possession %

Whatever the final outcome, they've made a darn sight better fist of it than I foresaw: particularly, when I saw the team!

Well done lads! :038::038::038:

Stuck in traffic now, ffs

Whilst you're waiting around in the lonely London darkness miles from Stamford Bridge with the real prospect of getting to see zippo footy, would you care to let us all know how much this little jaunt down South has cost ya?

i do feel genuinly sorry for jeff
Many drunk costumed people hanging around?

Having seen all players mentioned dozens of times, i can say what i like about them.

And it is the worst midfield i have ever seen.

Simple
:102:

But you haven't SEEN this midfield playing Lako. None of us have. I take your point that it looks like utter shit on paper, but you have no idea what they are going to be like in this game. No idea at all.

Whilst you're waiting around in the lonely London darkness miles from Stamford Bridge with the real prospect of getting to see zippo footy, would you care to let us all know how much this little jaunt down South has cost ya?

Don't worry - he'll get to see plenty of action later on

Down in Soho......

:102:

But you haven't SEEN this midfield playing Lako. None of us have. I take your point that it looks like utter shit on paper, but you have no idea what they are going to be like in this game. No idea at all.

chambers is shite in midfield, as is newton, oh feck i don't need to go on....personally i am very shocked that n'gotty still gets a run out, the bloke puts us under so much pressure with not being able to clear a ball, its amazing what having a reputation can do

From LCFC World (so probably bollocks)...

Chelsea : Leicester

Goal Attempts 8 : 2 Goal Attempts
On Target 5 : 2 On Target
Crosses 9 : 3 Crosses
Corners 4 : - Corners
Offside 1 : - Offside
Fouls 3 : 5 Fouls
Free kicks 5 : 4 Free kicks
Yellow cards 2 : 1 Yellow cards
Red cards - : - Red cards
% Possession 78 : 22 Possession %

chambers is shite in midfield, as is newton, oh feck i don't need to go on....personally i am very shocked that n'gotty still gets a run out, the bloke puts us under so much pressure with not being able to clear a ball, its amazing what having a reputation can do

N'Gotty has been good this season. his distribution is poor but does a good job at centre back

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69