Chelsea Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
chambers is shite in midfield, as is newton, oh feck i don't need to go on....personally i am very shocked that n'gotty still gets a run out, the bloke puts us under so much pressure with not being able to clear a ball, its amazing what having a reputation can do

apperantly not

N'Gotty has been good this season. his distribution is poor but does a good job at centre back
youv'e got to remember he lied about his age to immigration to get in to the country.so at 62 we cant grumble with some of his performances:018:

Complete contrast to McAuley, Stearman, Newton, etc. etc, then :icon_roll

i wouldn't want to see stearman or newton in the line up at all to be fair. mcauley has his strengths and weaknesses but bruno doesn't seem to grasp that clearing the ball, ideally, means away from the opposition

i wouldn't want to see stearman or newton in the line up at all to be fair. mcauley has his strengths and weaknesses but bruno doesn't seem to grasp that clearing the ball, ideally, means away from the opposition

Most of the time the rest of the team are camped within the penalty area

The man saves us every single game :icon_roll

Well done Jeff - after all the trouble you've had, I hope the lads can pull off a miracle for you. Come on Leicester! I think the optimism from Claridge has rubbed off on me

Last edited:
The man saves us every single game :icon_roll

he has crucially cut the ball out a few times but i'd say thats going a bit too far. very rarely though the ball goes far away from the box following that

Well done Jeff - after all the trouble you've had, I hope the lads can pull off a miracle for you. Come on Leicester! I think the optimism from Claridge has rubbed off on me
steve is class.his shop in London does allright aswell :icon_bigg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670