chelsea real post match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frank after the game:

"Chelsea had better players and more possession than us, but I wouldn't swap any of my laddies' hearts for any of their players' hearts"

Also seems that Levi's done his cruciate.

Looked pretty dangeorus as well from those brief highlights.

I doubt it HF, I doubt it.

We've agreed to much tonight so before I retire for the evening....Craig Levein is doing well at Dundee Utd,might get them into the Champions League or Europe at the very least,surely he's worth another chance...:)

Well, just watched the highlights. Some good goals, and one from open play as well!!!!

Looked like we were going for the win, rather than extra time, going by the lack of numbers in our half when chelsea broke for the 4th.
Can't see how they gave the 4th to FL, didn't look over the line. Schevvies shot was deflected as well.

Have to repeat, great effort from all.

now bring on Colchester (doesn't quite have the same ring about it)

Im feeling an undercurrent of Rob Kelly syndrome :icon_sad:

If we're seriously in the market for a Reid or a Royle (or even God forbid a Walsh), I'd rather we left Frank and Gerry alone for the time being.

If Jewell or Dowie are options, I'd happily take them right now.

Fact is, even if you have found reason to dislike Burrows, the least he's doing is buying MM time.

well i just saw the highlights, after avoiding news and radio since 7.45. i was well impressed and happy, i agree brown nose, leave frank and gerry alone, if we can score thrice against chelsea, then we're doin ok. well pround to be a supporter tonight. well done boys

Schevvies shot was deflected as well.
It was going wide too!

Great show against Chelsea, now watch us get beat 3-1 by fecking colchester on saturday....:icon_roll

Levi looked pretty ****ed at the time to be honest, the reaction of people around him wasn't good.

We have to use this to give us some momentum now.

Also

"Chelsea had better players and more possession than us, but I wouldn't swap any of my laddies' hearts for any of their players' hearts"

Is absolutely spot on, i'm proud to be a Leicester fan tonight.

Fcuk me....... WE LOST FFS, WE LOST!!!!!

How the fcuk can anyone be happy about that??????

Fcuk me....... WE LOST FFS, WE LOST!!!!!

How the fcuk can anyone be happy about that??????

Have you seen the game?

Despite the fact we lost, the performance was really really good, given what has gone on the last 10 days or so, it was fantastic.

We had them on the rack for a time after going 3-2 up too, and were 4 minutes away from being the first team to beat chelsea at home for about 3 years.

Obviously we're disappointed, but there are far more positives to take from that game than negatives.

Whilst you're waiting around in the lonely London darkness miles from Stamford Bridge with the real prospect of getting to see zippo footy, would you care to let us all know how much this little jaunt down South has cost ya?

£7 each way on the train, £26 for a hotel room, plus a bit more for travel around London. Plus £20 for a match ticket. It was worth it though for the second half. As far as I'm concerned we drew 2-2 :icon_wink

My journey from Cannon Street to the ground took two and a half hours. It should take less than half an hour. When I got there at half time there were quite a few other people arriving, there was even a tout there.

Have you seen the game?

Despite the fact we lost, the performance was really really good, given what has gone on the last 10 days or so, it was fantastic.

We had them on the rack for a time after going 3-2 up too, and were 4 minutes away from being the first team to beat chelsea at home for about 3 years.

Obviously we're disappointed, but there are far more positives to take from that game than negatives.

Be happy we lost, I could not give a shit. I look upon it as another defeat. Each to his own. If you are happy about losing, well all losers would be happy.

Be happy we lost, I could not give a shit. I look upon it as another defeat. Each to his own. If you are happy about losing, well all losers would be happy.

No one is happy that we lost the game!

We are happy that the performance was good, the attitude was good, and ultimately we were a bit unlucky at the end to lose.

Although it is a results business, there is more to the picture than simply the scoreline.

We lost and we wern't good for much of the game

teams don't score 3 at at chelsea fact

there was a good 10 minutes where I thought it might happen tonight.

still gutted!

No one is happy that we lost the game!

We are happy that the performance was good, the attitude was good, and ultimately we were a bit unlucky at the end to lose.

Although it is a results business, there is more to the picture than simply the scoreline.

fcuk the picture, the scoreline is what gets you wins, and wins make you happy.

Two goals conceded in the last few minutes is unforgivable, even if it is against the mighty Chelsea.....

Two goals conceded in the last few minutes is unforgivable, even if it is against the mighty Chelsea.....

NOBODY expected, hats off for having a go!!

Good crowd tonight!

Careful as you get labelled as negative or paranoid for expressing a view like that. :icon_conf

Just come back from the train, what a match!!:038:

Full credit to the foxes, we gave it our all, our defending was superb near the end i thought.

Hope Levis injury isnt bad, i thought he played well tonight and did well to set up campbell.

When was the last time someone scored 3 against chelsea at the bridge?

Was with the chelsea fans, so kept quiet when we socred our first goal, second and third goal i cheered but no one noticed as everyone was in shock around me :)

Got to say from the other side of the stadium our supporters were very impressive and loud, sooo wanted to be with them instead of keeping quiet.:(

Got our 1st and 3rd goal on video, wil put on youtube tommorow.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669