Cheltenham (H)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PFKAKTF FOX

May as well start this fecker as I will be in attendence.

Anyone else think that another of our much loved ex strikers may come back to haunt us :038:

My line up would be:

Stockdale

Gilbert
Hobbs
Morrison
Mattock

Gradel
Oakley
Cleverley
Dyer

Howard
Fryatt

Subs
Pentney
Powell
King
Chambers
Hayles

May as well start this fecker as I will be in attendence.

Jeeesh - I'm not home from the Stockport match yet and you're starting the thread for the next game!

Hammond bagged 2 last night, however if we do not smash these at home then I will be asking questions.

we must go out attacking on saturday, get Gradel on, ashame he didnt make a appearence yesterday, from what i heard did he well on saturday against MK Dons,

I really don't understand why Dyer is still starting, also did Berner pick up a injury yesterday?

Bring back Nicky Adams, to change things up in the Midfield

Last edited:
we must go out attacking on saturday, get Gradel on, ashame he didnt make a appearence yesterday, from what i heard did he well on saturday against MK Dons,

I really don't understand why Dyer is still starting, also did Berner pick up a injury yesterday?

I think Dyer is a victim of the formation and midfield set up. Teams are wary of his pace and the lack of width on the right enables teams to stifle him and limit his influence on the game, IMO it was no coincidence that Dyer looked at his best when operating in a 4-4-2 that contained two out and out wingers.

He only played five minutes and did nothing other than the free kick.

I'd play him over Dyer though at the minute though.

let me guess i bet you think were going to win 4-0 :102::icon_bigg

My usual 2-0 prediction, I think its time the midfield was re-shuffled. Adams was bought to provide that option however its time now to rest Dyer and find a place for either Max/Cleverly or both BTW Howard brace on saturday
At the start of the season i had an 85pt target in my mind (based on previous seasons)
Draws with an occassional win is fine with our existing points tally no panic unless you think of next season! (then there is a lot of work to be done)

We need to try something different:

----------------Stockdale

--------Morrison---Hobbs---Tunchev

Gilbert--------------------------------Mattock

--------Oakley---Cleverley----King

------Fryatt---------------------Gradel

------------------Howard

We need to try something different:

--------Morrison---Hobbs---Tunchev

--------Oakley---Cleverley----King

------------------Howard

Well it is certainly different, 12 players including one who is out for the season !!!

Bollocks, I meant Brown!

I can't, however, excuse the 12 players thing. :icon_redf:icon_redf

--------Morrison---Hobbs---Brown

--------------Oakley-----King

------------------Howard

BENCH: Pentney, Cleverley, Powell, Dyer, Hayles

Were going to lose this. I can sense it. Bad Home Form, there bottom of the league making it even more pressure to win, and an ex-manager who will be desperate to beat us.

****!

Were going to lose this. I can sense it. Bad Home Form, there bottom of the league making it even more pressure to win, and an ex-manager who will be desperate to beat us.

****!

Alternatively you could say we're up against the worst team in the League, a club that's on the brink of financial collapse, a side that is now forced to rely on Elvis feckin' Hammond FFS, with a manager that is a complete and utter prick

I demand a win by at least two goals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670