Childhood Name-Calling

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still will never understand why so many people find it more offensive than the other swear words that denote the sexual reproduction and urinary area.

TBH, I don't care. If they choose to take greater offence at being called a "****" than anything else, then I'm more than happy for them to do so.

You silly twit

You silly twit
I know you can't see me, but I have the tip of my thumb against my nose, and I am violently waggling my fingers on the same hand at the screen.

I'm also about to simulate a very loud trump noise by using the power of raspberry blowing alone.

I know you can't see me, but I have the tip of my thumb against my nose, and I am violently waggling my fingers on the same hand at the screen.

I'm also about to simulate a very loud trump noise by using the power of raspberry blowing alone.

I don't care,you smell of wee anyway

I still will never understand why so many people find it more offensive than the other swear words that denote the sexual reproduction and urinary area.

TBH, I don't care. If they choose to take greater offence at being called a "****" than anything else, then I'm more than happy for them to do so.

I suspect it might be a female thing - certainly in my office the consensus was that we didn't really care what language was used except the females (me included) all really disliked that word.

I suspect it might be a female thing - certainly in my office the consensus was that we didn't really care what language was used except the females (me included) all really disliked that word.

Mrs G says she can't understand why it should be seen as an insult, as she has always found hers to be really useful

Mrs G says she can't understand why it should be seen as an insult, as she has always found hers to be really useful

With a name like Mrs Git I'd imagine she's quite thick skinned though.

Agreed. I don't understand why it's frowned upon so much.

Why is Dick Head not so bad?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673