Childhood Name-Calling

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to get called **** and Wanker a lot at school.

It's amazing how the nicknames you are given at school tend to stay with you for the rest of your life

neither do i :102: ......................... you feckin tight fat bastard :icon_lol:

What derogatory names did you use at school for the other kids, or anything bad?
At the moment, 'Gay' seems to be in vogue - sick of my kids using it.
When I was at school, people were 'bens', as in "You're such a ben" or somebody who wasn't very good at something was a 'flid'.

I read an article on Saturday that mentioned kids using 'Gay' all the time, so I guess it must be a nationwide thing :102:

The use of the word Gay in this sense pisses me right off. How can people laugh and chuckle about using that word offensively, but find people saying something is "council" or "black" or anything else offensive.

I asked a guy at work who is of the homosexual persuasion and he find's it very offensive, he says it is using the term gay to mean weakness or inferiority, which is true.

Damn kids

The use of the word Gay in this sense pisses me right off. How can people laugh and chuckle about using that word offensively, but find people saying something is "council" or "black" or anything else offensive.

I asked a guy at work who is of the homosexual persuasion and he find's it very offensive, he says it is using the term gay to mean weakness or inferiority, which is true.

Damn kids
Well tell your gay bloke to **** off and get to grips with the REAL meaning of the word gay. It has nothing to do with sex, so he has no right lay claim to it.

Gay used to be a nice word, them ****ers have made it into a bad word.

Calling somebody gay, is by the true definiton of the word, calling them happy and care free

Well tell your gay bloke to **** off and get to grips with the REAL meaning of the word gay. It has nothing to do with sex, so he has no right lay claim to it.

Gay used to be a nice word, them ****ers have made it into a bad word.

Calling somebody gay, is by the true definiton of the word, calling them happy and care free

Actually, my understanding is that the original use of the word gay was to mean a prostitute.

Doesn't really strengthen his or my argument really! ;)

Last edited:
Actually, my understanding is that the original use of the word gay was to mean a prostitute.

Doesn't really strengthen his or my argument really! ;)
I didn't know that, I would look it up, but I'm nopt typing "gay" into Google :icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669