Chris Coleman

Status
Not open for further replies.
And he is not bad looking either :056:
:102: :102:

coleman.jpg

The main reason he's been getting stick from some of the crowd is players inexplicably dropped because they have allegedly fallen out with him, odd substitutions and inflexible tactics.

Sounds familiar.....

he's a prick - always bitter about decisions that don't go his way, and when one does go his way (the linesman raising the flag to stop play and our players stopping, allowing routledge to score in the last minute in our replay in the cup) he doesnt give a toss

he's a prick - always bitter about decisions that don't go his way, and when one does go his way (the linesman raising the flag to stop play and our players stopping, allowing routledge to score in the last minute in our replay in the cup) he doesnt give a toss
Aren't all Managers like that though:102:

What's he achieved with Fulham? From where I'm standing it looks like, at the very best, he's been treading water with them, and every year not quite getting relegated- although he could manage it this season yet.

Give me Newell or Sanchez anytime over him.

youd take newell over coleman?!?!?! nah at least coleman has premiership experience as a boss...newell is a bit of a jerk

coleman or peace, they both look like there going to get the boot at the end of the season, and if none of them come i would take keegan, after keegan hoddle, and then newell.

What about Phil Parkinson? had a bad spell at hull, but they still beat city when he was manager.

What's he achieved with Fulham? From where I'm standing it looks like, at the very best, he's been treading water with them, and every year not quite getting relegated- although he could manage it this season yet.

Give me Newell or Sanchez anytime over him.

He's worked miracles at Fulham. He's had hardly any money and continues to keep a club which 15 years ago was in the Third Division in the Premiership. IMHO unless Al Fayed starts to give him the dosh, Fulham have reached their peak.

Time for Milan to make a few calls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670