Chris Makin

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the record im not a racist, and would like no suggestion of this put forward to me, i merely enjoy the diversity on which each ethnic background is based upon.

Nope I cant see any sense in it whatsoever. Indian is hardly a hotbed of cash like Japan and I dont see why just because of a link up we are gonna seel shirt out there (which would cost about 50p each anyway)

So what about Thailand? Indonesia? Man Utd make some fine income out of those 'hotbeds of cash'.

Leicester fans in general are the most pessimistic, moaning bunch of wankers I have ever known 'support' a club. its a running joke in the midlands that we are the most fickle supporters around - ask any Derby/Forest/Coventry fans, and you look at this bunch of twaddle and wonder why?!

We don't sign anyone, lack of ambition, we sign decent (not great) players and its relegation material, we try to move into new business markets and its pointless, we don't try and we lack ambition. IMO reading some of these posts the club are screwed if we do, screwed if we don't.

The only way some of you will be happy is if we sign players we can't afford, if life was like Champ Manager and if players wanted to play for us on crap money rather than in the Prem on better wages.

I'm glad I don't work in the ticket office any more, "I've supported this club for 107 years and *insert current manager/player* is the worst I've ever seen" wears thin every 5 minutes.

Go and have a shag, have a drink, laugh at Derby/Forest/Cov etc and wait til August with some facts before you start moaning.

Yep, and have done for 20 years that I remember but went to games before that. I'm privelged enough to be part of the prawn sandwich brigade at home games.

its absolutely terrible over there, i had to sit there for the man city and Charlton games, is it cause you've got kiddies with you?

Look, it really isn't that hard to comprehend. Lets try a role reversal.

Imagine that East Bengal has 50,000 people living there from Leicester. Now if Leicester travel over and play a game against East Bengal, it's going to generate a bit of interest. Yeah?

Now then. Leicester has I don't know, 80,000 Indians? Probably a lot more. So the biggest team in India coming over is going to generate a fair bit of interest in the football club here. Understand?

It's nothing to do with selling shirts in Bengal. It's to do with getting the Indian population in Leicester (which is a large percent of the city) interested in football, because at the moment Leicesters crowds are like 1% asian, when the city is more like 60% asian or something.

Nah, its because my old man used to be quite important before he retired so he gets freebies.

I sit with him so thats the reason basically. It's not the best sitting there and I'm only 25 so i've (hopefully) got no kids yet but its interesting seeing who comes to watch.

Indias sports are cricket and Kabadi, so they are not going to be interested, they're not allowed to play football because it shows there arms and legs off and stuff.

This is going to sound terrible but i really don't fancy having 28,500 indians at the bowl each week.

When You're Smiling said:
Indias sports are cricket and Kabadi, so they are not going to be interested, they're not allowed to play football because it shows there arms and legs off and stuff.

This is going to sound terrible but i really don't fancy having 28,500 indians at the bowl each week.

I really can't believe what i read sometimes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roll:

Oh in kabadi you wear shorts and t-shirt... tit.

I wouldn't either but I would prefer 16,000 old fans and 2,000 new asian fans to just 16,000 old fans.

LMAO thaks guys you lot really brighten up my day with some of the crap you come out with, keep it going iv already woken up the baby nxt door because i was laughing so loud

Oh Right,

we can't afford twenty something players but we can afford this....

http://www.lcfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/bengaldetail/0,,10274~537324,00.html?

If they can't afford to turn up, why can't we throw a corner shop eleven together?

SMALL MINDED F*****$$$$ TW@T! I find your comments nothing but offensive. You have posted a comment today which is unnacceptable, and I was sure that you had posted something before....this post proves that. Where do people like you come from? what are you so afraid of! Open up your eyes, there are a world of people out there and they are different from you!

I want to be able to use a discussion board without feeling enraged by small minded racist comments...our club doesn't need people like you. You should be ashamed :oops: Facist Tw@t :x

You should at least have your season ticket in L1 EE...

I already have my East Bengal shirt and will be sporting my new teams colours in L1 next season, although im open for suggestions for what i should have printed on the back???

Suggestions please.....

Prick #1

IQ #0

I think that, either would suit!

Tom W said:

Imagine that East Bengal has 50,000 people living there from Leicester. Now if Leicester travel over and play a game against East Bengal, it's going to generate a bit of interest. Yeah?

Now then. Leicester has I don't know, 80,000 Indians? Probably a lot more. So the biggest team in India coming over is going to generate a fair bit of interest in the football club here. Understand?

It's nothing to do with selling shirts in Bengal. It's to do with getting the Indian population in Leicester (which is a large percent of the city) interested in football, because at the moment Leicesters crowds are like 1% asian, when the city is more like 60% asian or something.

25.7% of Leicesters population are Indian the largest % in the UK. We have to tap into this if City are to move onto bigger andbetter things.

Ian said:
Tom W said:

25.7% of Leicesters population are Indian the largest % in the UK. We have to tap into this if City are to move onto bigger andbetter things.

This isn't a racist view but i think it's a shame that people who are of anglo saxon descent will soon be the minority in our town.

And before anyone says anything, don't come out with you PC views everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363