Chris Makin

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are entitled to your opinion, but why is it a shame?

As you say the majority of us are of Saxon descent, so we aren't really english either, our ancestors were 'foreigners' so technically we are too, unless you are cornish. We've always been a bunch of ethnic mongrels so why not welcome the new immigrants to add to the gene pool if nothing else.

When You're Smiling wrote:
Oh Right,

we can't afford twenty something players but we can afford this....

http://www.lcfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/bengaldetail/0,,10274~537324,00.html?

If they can't afford to turn up, why can't we throw a corner shop eleven together?

SMALL MINDED F*****$$$$ TW@T! I find your comments nothing but offensive. You have posted a comment today which is unnacceptable, and I was sure that you had posted something before....this post proves that. Where do people like you come from? what are you so afraid of! Open up your eyes, there are a world of people out there and they are different from you!

I want to be able to use a discussion board without feeling enraged by small minded racist comments...our club doesn't need people like you. You should be ashamed Facist Tw@t

(wonder which ones more abusive, no racist comment in there at all?)

Dunc said:
You are entitled to your opinion, but why is it a shame?

As you say the majority of us are of Saxon descent, so we aren't really english either, our ancestors were 'foreigners' so technically we are too, unless you are cornish. We've always been a bunch of ethnic mongrels so why not welcome the new immigrants to add to the gene pool if nothing else.

I used the term anglo saxon instead of 'white' as i knew this would cause a bad response from all the over PC pricks on the forum. I just object to continued migration of asians/cosovans/somalian moving to leicester. English is fast becoming the second language in leicester

Administrator,

I find being called a facist twat particularly offensive, and i would like you to take note of silverfoxs abuse.

This should probably be moved to the general forum, but whatever!

I don't see the issue, if they are being persecuted in their own country, or move for political/socio-economic reasons (I know some don't fit this criteria) then I don't think we have any right to stop them coming and trying to make a better life. Contrary to The Sun/Daily Mail/Mirror, 95% of immigrants are here to better themselves.

I always say that 95% of every race/culture/religion are decent people, and 5% are complete chav scumbags, same of the English. I don't blame anyone trying to get access into our country as its one of the best in the world, the problem I have is with our elected governments not doing enough to stop illegal immigrants.

Dave, When your Smiling, Semper Eadem and the others if you feel so strongly about it, start writing to your local politician, get involved in local politics, find out about different party manifesto's, economic issues & housing issues for immigrants, and vote for the party you feel represents you.

My gripe is with people (maybe its not you) that moan & moan about immigrants, read The Sun for their politics, don't bother voting, and sit on the dole watching Sky Digital, smoking fags and drinking down the boozer while I earn my wages and watch 1/3 of it being taken by the tax man to pay for the chav life style of these people.

jesus christ, this racism is depressing.. I hope no-one else reads these forums cos this is making us Leicester fans look really backwards.

i could of swore this was a leicester city forum about football and the club nothing to do with racism some ppl just need to lighten up not be so easily offended.

SilverFox said:
SMALL MINDED F*****$$$$ TW@T! I find your comments nothing but offensive. You have posted a comment today which is unnacceptable, and I was sure that you had posted something before....this post proves that. Where do people like you come from? what are you so afraid of! Open up your eyes, there are a world of people out there and they are different from you!

if you look in general chat there is a 'dumb blondes' topic in there.... I don't see you posting in there saying how 'offensive' it is. Over the top political correctness if what fu*cks this country up.

Agreed, a mate of mine is training to be a copper a couple of weeks a go his mate got through off of the course for refering to gypsies as gypo's not travellers!!

silver fox you go round calling ppl ****ing twats was it, so that aint offensive your moaning bout ppl doing it and now your doing it ??? whats all that about

it makes me smile. the manager, the board, the players can be discussed, slaughtered, had the p*ss took out of them, and that is fine. but a couple of jokes about curry or corner shops and we need to ban someone from the forum (and probably have him executed too)............its just twisted.

I think we should start a 'Foxes Against hurtful jokes' or 'Foxes are always nice' pressure groups to work alongside the current 'Foxes against racism' campaign to ensure that no-one is ever offended about anything leicester city related again.

anyway. looking good for us so far with the friendlies, teams taking shape, generally pretty optimistic.

i think there is a minority of racis leaicester fans,

i can rememebr a game, and i was on the way back on a train, and i we met some other leaicster fans. and they were racist bastards.

my kids were there and they were discussin what they were doing tonight and they were saying stuff like 'pack bashing" an "fuking pakis"

thta was the last time i ever travelled with leaicter fans with my kid. it was disgraceful, and it was the forest game. and we were blaming forest 4 being racist when a minority of ours were too.

When You're Smiling said:
When You're Smiling wrote:
Oh Right,

we can't afford twenty something players but we can afford this....

http://www.lcfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/bengaldetail/0,,10274~537324,00.html?

If they can't afford to turn up, why can't we throw a corner shop eleven together?

I want to be able to use a discussion board without feeling enraged by small minded racist comments...our club doesn't need people like you. You should be ashamed Facist Tw@t

(wonder which ones more abusive, no racist comment in there at all?)

:?

Nottm Fox said:
it makes me smile. the manager, the board, the players can be discussed, slaughtered, had the p*ss took out of them, and that is fine. but a couple of jokes about curry or corner shops and we need to ban someone from the forum (and probably have him executed too)............its just twisted.

I think we should start a 'Foxes Against hurtful jokes' or 'Foxes are always nice' pressure groups to work alongside the current 'Foxes against racism' campaign to ensure that no-one is ever offended about anything leicester city related again.

anyway. looking good for us so far with the friendlies, teams taking shape, generally pretty optimistic.

Yeah all of these jokes are hilarious, my belly is aching laughing so much.

If someone doesn't stand up and say enough is enough there is a problem. Nazi germany started with a few 'friendly' steriotypes. 'Jews are stealing our buisnesses', 'they are running our economy', they are degrading our pure culture'!!! Simple observations you might say, I say it is the basis for misunderstanding!!! If you create an US, you will create a THEM, its destructive and I don't think there is any place for it on a football forum. Lets stick to sport, rather than attacking peoples culture with 'friendly' jibes.

You may think it sad that the precious saxon line is diluted, I for one don't think it is sad! We all bleed the same blood no matter what creed or colour we are. I also think that I would rather sit in a stadium of people who share this view no matter what there colour is, rather than a stadium with even a small minority of people only capable of prejudice and misunderstanding.

If you aren't willing to solve the problem of racism in sport you are part of it!

discojoe said:
silver fox you go round calling ppl **** twats was it, so that aint offensive your moaning bout ppl doing it and now your doing it ??? whats all that about

I apologise, I just find small minded racist views offensive, and I don't call people twats, my comments were directed at one individual! I mean no offense to you!

This is a football forum, not the nuremburg rally...please don't recruit your nazi friends here!

Babylon said:
SilverFox said:

if you look in general chat there is a 'dumb blondes' topic in there.... I don't see you posting in there saying how 'offensive' it is. Over the top political correctness if what fu*cks this country up.

I'm not being 'over the top', some of the things that have been said on this forum about the Asian community in Leicester are over the top, given that it is football we are supposed to be talking about

Yeah all of these jokes are hilarious, my belly is aching laughing so much.

If someone doesn't stand up and say enough is enough there is a problem. Nazi germany started with a few 'friendly' steriotypes. 'Jews are stealing our buisnesses', 'they are running our economy', they are rdegrading our pure culture'!!! Simple observations you might say, I say it is the basis for misunderstanding!!! If you create an US, you will create a THEM, its destructive and I don't think there is any place for it on a football forum. Lets stick to sport, rather than attacking peoples culture with 'friendly' jibes.

You may think it sad that the precious saxon line is diluted, I for one don't think it is sad! We all bleed the same blood no matter what creed or colour we are. I also think that I would rather sit in a stadium of people who share this view no matter what there colour is, rather than a stadium with even a small minority of people only capable of prejudice and misunderstanding.

If you aren't willing to solve the problem of racism in sport you are part of it![/quote]

thanks for that martin luther. your crusade is admirable.

i am happy to be unbothered about it (so therefore i am part of the problem)

my interest in football lies in what leicester and england get up to on the pitch, nothing more nothing less. if someone in the ground wants to scream abuse at me all the way through the game i couldn't give a shit so long as we win. my passion is football not politics and i think we spend too much time on stamping racism out of football. sorry for being such an apathetic unbothered racist moron.

I think it's one of Leicester's stregths that we have such a large ethnic population. Just look down, for example, Belgrave Road, or watch the carnival every year. It's fantastic!

I'm Asian and I watch Leicester when I can (live in London for uni, need money too!). British Asians are just as much into football and follow teams and players just like anyone else :).

Having this tournament will attract new fans, but isn't that a good thing for the club. Enticing new fans, who will hopefully get hooked on football! That's how most people get started don't they - they go to a match with a family member or m8 and then it kicks off a lifetime's worth of support!

I think this whole subject is being a) blown out of proportion b) is in the wrong section of our site and c) has no relevance to Chris Makin...

Please move it Webbo...

Exactly, lets get as many Leicester fans as possible to come down to the ground.

Lets have sell outs and queues outside, create a great atmosphere inside the ground with everyone behind the club and each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263