Christmas 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
Deserves it's own thread.

The Garden Centres are full to the brim wth Christmas Decorations, and the telly is plastered full of adverts.

Not long now until we start to hear Shakin' Stevens, Slade, Wizard, Greg Lake and the like, and I can't bloody wait.

Not interested in the religion side of Christmas at all, it's all bollocks as far as I'm concerned. I don't care how Christmas came about being here, I'm just grateful that it is.

However, come Boxing Day I'm thoroughly pissed off and can't wait for it to be over. I hate half the presents that I get bought and wish people wouldn't ****ing bother, I hate the hassle of putting up and taking down decorations, I hate the ****s that ruin my Christmas shopping experience, and I hate seeing family members.

But for some bizarre unidentified reason, I love Christmas.

Last edited:
Deserves it's own thread.

The Garden Centres are full to the brim wth Christmas Decorations, and the telly is plastered full of adverts.

Not long now until we start to Shakin' Stevens, Slade, Wizard, Greg Lake and the like, and I can't bloody wait.

Not interested in the religion side of Christmas at all, it's all bollocks as far as I'm concerned. I don't care how Christmas came about being here, I'm just grateful that it is.

However, come Boxing Day I'm thoroughly pissed off and can't wait for it to be over. I hate half the presents that I get bought and wish people wouldn't ****ing bother, I hate the hassle of putting up and taking down decorations, I hate the ****s that ruin my Christmas shopping experience, and I hate seeing family members.

But for some bizarre unidentified reason, I love Christmas.

I don't.

No, he enjoys the family fights

Love it, finish work on the 14th of December this year, go back on the 3rd of Jan. :038:

Because it's the time to eat, drink and be merry?

Nope, because it's time to head on down to Gatwick, jump on a plane and **** off to the Canary Islands for a week of sun, relaxation and getting absolutely wankered. Roll on Dec 21st

I know you said you're not interested but I can't resist antagonising Christian nutjobs.

Christmas has absolutely **** all to do with religion or Christianity, **** all, zero, nada.

It is the winter solstice and has been celebrated by humanity for millenia, ever since we understood that it meant that days would start getting longer.

So if anybody mentions that bullshit phrase 'the true meaning of Christmas' you can tell them with confidence to **** right off, poor deluded fools that they are.

i love Christmas morning see the kids faces as they open there stuff :038::038::038:

View attachment 2328

got a load more this year carnt wait to see it all up ,Im rasing money for our village school his year :023:

I thought you could only see houses decked out like that on the Saff or Eyres Monsell :023:

I see taste isnt dead in coalvile.

I thought you could only see houses decked out like that on the Saff or Eyres Monsell :023:
It's these folk that are hiking up our electric prices.

Why are the utility companies gonna drop there prices when for 6 weeks of the year common sense and budgeting flys out of the window. The amount of electricity used over Christmas must be repsonsible for a HUUUGE percentage of the overall yearly consumption.

For six weeks of the year we have two major factors:

1) The amount of electric used is astronomical
2) The people using it don't appear to care about the price of it.

Combine these two, we aint got a chance of the prices coming back down again.

I bloody hate Christmas :icon_lol:

Aaaaarrggghhhhh

I just had my first ****ing card!!!!!!!

:icon_evil ****s

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool512
2Manchester C  412
3Aston Villa512
4Chelsea510
5Arsenal410