Christmas 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waste of time aren't they Cards ?:102:
Yes, waste of time, waste of money and a waste of space.

Hate writing them so don't, hate giving them so don't, hate receiving them but have no ****ing choice. This one is already binned!!!

Got our first card on Friday...... I wont send one back that not my job in life

Waste of time aren't they Cards ?:102:

For the past few years I have taken to telling work colleagues that I will be making a donation to charity instead of sending cards.

I just wish now that they would do the same but no, same old Tesco value cards received every Xmas.

For the past few years I have taken to telling work colleagues that I will be making a donation to charity instead of sending cards.

I just wish now that they would do the same but no, same old Tesco value cards received every Xmas.

and I bet you really do make a donation to charity.........:081:

I've an agreement with a group of friends that we don't send cards / presents to each other - instead we buy an Oxfam goat or similar.

I've an agreement with a group of friends that we don't send cards / presents to each other - instead we buy an Oxfam goat or similar.

Are they ready prepared or do you have to cut and de-bone them yourself?:102:

I think you have to feel sorry for those goats, finding themselves in Africa wondering what the **** is going and wondering where all the grass has gone.

And then there's the poor African kids waking up on Xmas morning thinking "What a shit present, I wanted an X-Box 360, **** you Santa"

I like receiving Christmas cards, as long as they arrive some time after the second week in December, have an appropriate picture on the front, a suitable verse inside and all the recipients' names have been spelt correctly - yes, that would be most acceptable :icon_bigg

Last edited:

I have had goat curry a few times. I have also had some East African goat dish. :icon_wink

I have had goat curry a few times. I have also had some East African goat dish. :icon_wink

Oh so its alright to eat a cute little goat is it?

Some rules for one and some rules for others......:018:

Oh so its alright to eat a cute little goat is it?

Some rules for one and some rules for others......:018:

Eh? I'm lost, what did I miss?

There's nothing cute about goats, horrible ****ing creatures, deserve to be eaten there isn't much that goats wouldn't eat after all.

I think you have to feel sorry for those goats, finding themselves in Africa wondering what the **** is going and wondering where all the grass has gone.

And then there's the poor African kids waking up on Xmas morning thinking "What a shit present, I wanted an X-Box 360, **** you Santa"

if only they could put a monkey in space

I like receiving Christmas cards, as long as they arrive some time after the second week in December, have an appropriate picture on the front, a suitable verse inside and all the recipients' names have been spelt correctly - yes, that would be most acceptable :icon_bigg
Don't you just hate the people who just sign their name and don't put who it's to?
tossers

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool512
2Manchester C  412
3Aston Villa512
4Chelsea510
5Arsenal410
6Newcastle510
7Brighton48
8Fulham58